Highest Dps for scoundrel in wz?

TomasSmith

Well, nitpicking point - think with 570k you mean total damage rather than damage per second (dps)?

570k dps would be impressive - but you'd probably need nukes, and so is 570k total damage. ;)

As I burst on single targets I'm less likely to get warzone-topping damage than a dot or aoe class. That's my excuse, anyway.

Edited by Wainamoinen

He could've gotten 570k on one of those ridiculously long NC's by spamming Orbital Strike and spreading DoTs.

I'll take burst damage in smaller doses over easily-healable-splash-damage-on-everyone-to-inflate-numbers anytime

Edited by RendValor

Definitely possible to break 500k with both DF or Scrapper, which i have done.

However, as I have become more knowledgeable and geared out I find myself consistently hitting around 300k total damage with around 75-100k heals. If you playing your Scrapper based on objectives then you will not be maxing out your potential damage. A scrapper should either be solo fighing for a node or pulling healers away from a group fight. This leads to less total damage than if you spammed your aoe in group fight and stuck close to your team's healers, but in general it does not maximize the benefits of the class for objectives. Of course, Voidstar allows for both your dps and objective utility to be maximized.

My highest total damage is 980k in a NC. My DPS was 1250. Don't have a pic sorry, but in any long Voidstar, Civil War or NC I average around 500k as dirty fighting.

As a Scrapper my highest total damage is 680k, not sure what DPS was.

It's very easy to get big numbers with dirty fighting, just DOT everything up, then pick one person to burst and the repeat.

Henni

The Death Corps

The Shadowlands