Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That "sweet spot" often includes huttball matches that end 0-0 and voidstars where nobody plants a single bomb. Even when on the receiving end of a coordinated strike, it is preferable to team death match in objective-based pvp. Just my 2 creds.

No, it also includes a lot of fantastic play, just minus the gimmick spam and vocal cordination. And, did I mention, minus the gimmick spam. Did I mention, no gimmick spam?

Add: In case it has not been noted previously: no gimmick spam.

Edited by Comfterbilly

So, then, solo-queue would make you happy as long as it isn't dead which we've established is not the case.

I do solo queue. I don't roll over and take it if I see a strong premade on the other side which most of my 'teammates' seem to do. They quit at the first sign of a loss. All it takes is a few people with a head on their shoulders to win a warzone even against a strong team.

Remember even a strong 4 man premade can be brought down by having the 4 crappiest players in the world on their team.

This ^ exactly. Which makes me realize, those few times when you don't see a premade, how awesome it is to play a warzone without a bag full of spam sandwiches. Y'all know what I mean, every once in a while you hit a sweet spot in the queue where you're playing other solos, there's just no comparison to the quality of gaming experience. Then you get to thinking, "PVP is awesome in this game..." Then the sweet spot in the queue is gone and you're back to loading into warzones that are literally not even worth the time it takes the loading screen to log in and out of them.

Premades your company is not wanted.

You're in our queue enough that, the whole argument about queue pops - - BS. We get stuck with you all the time. Once they give us solo queue, you'll be stuck playing each other on a regular basis. Take it from us - we are already.

Basically bads playing against bads is fun right?

So, then, solo-queue would make you happy as long as it isn't dead which we've established is not the case.

How have we established that it would not kill casual pvp for groups? I certainly haven't been convinced, nor have a number of others.

Edited by Kontraz

Basically bads playing against bads is fun right?

^ premades like to comfort themselves with this idea. The fact is the vocal coordination and group experience give premies a significant advantage, which they are feigning innocence to try to protect.

So no, basically it's just like the warzones you play now, except minus the spam sandwiches.

^ premades like to comfort themselves with this idea. The fact is the vocal coordination and group experience give premies a significant advantage, which they are feigning innocence to try to protect.

So no, basically it's just like the warzones you play now, except minus the spam sandwiches.

What the hell is a spam sandwich and are they tasty?

What the hell is a spam sandwich and are they tasty?

You know I do think I have never had spam before. Though $1.25 burgers tonight to go with $1 taps, I think Ill get smashed tonight to give these guys a chance.

Im pretty sure most people started off as pugs. Whether you decide to make friends or not is up to you. If people don't want to play with you it probably means you are not as good as you think.

Im pretty sure most people started off as pugs. Whether you decide to make friends or not is up to you. If people don't want to play with you it probably means you are not as good as you think.

Dunno... I score top medals regularly, top three 90% of the time, if I'm on with a premade on both sides I still usually score tops, when I get invites from healers I'm like no thank you. To me, it's a step down. Gimmick spam is not what I call gameplay.

Edited by Comfterbilly

Do you confirm, what without teammates from premade you are just bad?

Well personally I perform good outside of premades ... and bad pugs are bad whether they have a premade to carry tchem or not :)

Just been through a run of loses, which finished with facing a double premade. Decided I'm going to take a breather after that. There is no excuse for a match in which double premades facing a pure pug - if there is then I have gravely overestimated the ability of the devs.

My experience recently has been that I've just keep bumping into the same premades again and again and again. Surprise, that a team that commonly plays together almost always beats a bunch of randoms. For the love of God, can we start matching premade AGAINST premade, or is that beyond the pail? I'm not sure it is an obvious solution - only because it hasn't been implemented, not because it doesn't strike me like a frying pan to the face.

Yes they might whine about slower pops, but if that means PvP stops being a pug stomp activity, it would benefit the vast majority of the PvP players. It is worth remembering most players have not joined a high powered PvP guild... And who knows, it might help revitalize what is a great part of the game - one sadly marred by the often horrendously unbalanced matches.

Just been through a run of loses, which finished with facing a double premade. Decided I'm going to take a breather after that. There is no excuse for a match in which double premades facing a pure pug - if there is then I have gravely overestimated the ability of the devs.

My experience recently has been that I've just keep bumping into the same premades again and again and again. Surprise, that a team that commonly plays together almost always beats a bunch of randoms. For the love of God, can we start matching premade AGAINST premade, or is that beyond the pail? I'm not sure it is an obvious solution - only because it hasn't been implemented, not because it doesn't strike me like a frying pan to the face.

Yes they might whine about slower pops, but if that means PvP stops being a pug stomp activity, it would benefit the vast majority of the PvP players. It is worth remembering most players have not joined a high powered PvP guild... And who knows, it might help revitalize what is a great part of the game - one sadly marred by the often horrendously unbalanced matches.

Can you tell me how you know that you don't have premades? First prove that then qq.