Should Resolve be changed b/c of bad players

richardya

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With so many threads complaining about stunlocking I wonder if the game should be changed to accommodate the new players who can not handle CC?

I know what you will say, if they are being stun-locked, why can't they stun-lock back?

This seems like a great counter argument.

It also seems that if a team is concentrating on stun-locking one guy then he should be getting healed.

It also seems like of a team is concentrating on one guy the rest of the team should have the other team outnumbered.

Or are, the people complaining about getting stun-locked and killed, the victim of just one lone player.

It seems to me that the people being stun locked are not good players. Should we ignore the less talented player? Is that fair?

OR they are people who can not deal with being cc'ed.

PvP without CC would be boring.

I don't know what these people want. It seems like the complainers dominate the forums.

These people are probably the quitters too.

i guess you must just be REALLY good to single out the bad players and only stunlock them...

cc is cool, but allowing it to happen repeatedly so that you dont really get to do anything but freeze and die, thats not cool.

havent you noticed how many players open with cc now ? nice tactics...lame. show me some OTHER skills

Just need to modify it a bit that's all.

Put a very small recourse timer on all CC effects (2 - 2.5 seconds after initial effect ends), plus 3 seconds of CC immunity when using your snare breaker ability. Problem solved.

Edited by Sheike
wrong wording

With so many threads complaining about stunlocking I wonder if the game should be changed to accommodate the new players who can not handle CC?

I know what you will say, if they are being stun-locked, why can't they stun-lock back?

This seems like a great counter argument.

It also seems that if a team is concentrating on stun-locking one guy then he should be getting healed.

It also seems like of a team is concentrating on one guy the rest of the team should have the other team outnumbered.

Or are, the people complaining about getting stun-locked and killed, the victim of just one lone player.

It seems to me that the people being stun locked are not good players. Should we ignore the less talented player? Is that fair?

OR they are people who can not deal with being cc'ed.

PvP without CC would be boring.

I don't know what these people want. It seems like the complainers dominate the forums.

These people are probably the quitters too.

Go fight JackRip from Physics 1v1 as a melee class.

And you'll see why the resolve system is broken.

I thnk the OP is a bad player unto himself for not knowing the differences between classes and how their skills effect the resolve system.

To me we should change the resolve system for bad players such as the OP. Because it's quite clear he hasn't the slighest clue what he's talking about.

I cite Sorcs as my counter arguement to the OP as to why the resolve system needs to be changed.

No I will not give the reasons for it, as I do NOT want all sorcs knowing what JackRip does when he fights melee. Because that could lead to a nerf of the sorc class instead of fixing a broken system that is resolve.

And we all know Sorcs don't need a nerf right?

So I ask the op should the resolve system be changed due to bad players, or should the sorc class get nerf'd due to good players? The latter is exactly what happened to my concealment operative. Got nerf'd because of good players not because of a broken mechanic.

Which would you prefer if you had the choice?

Edited by Ahebish