LF1M, Healer, XXXXX Instance

MortisMortavius

We really need the ability to respec cheaply (read FREE) OR multiple specs...

Everywhere I go I see LF1M, Healer... NEED HEALS...

Not many people level as a healer as it's just too slow. My friend and I are just skipping all the H4s and Flashpoints for now because it's just not fun waiting around for, literally, hours trying to find a healer ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having fun leveling as a pure healer. It might be slow leveling but I don't notice. At 29, I'm still way ahead of all the friends I'm playing with currently. Though I'm going to Japan for a month this week and when I'm back everyone is going to be 50 :(

I'm not finding it all slow in leveling up my Sage.

Qyzen tanking, and me throwing in some damage and heals is pretty sweet.

My other 2 companions so far are pretty useless though, except for crafting missions.

Not many people level as a healer as it's just too slow. My friend and I are just skipping all the H4s and Flashpoints for now because it's just not fun waiting around for, literally, hours trying to find a healer ...

You must be bad if you think healing is to slow. Pop out a dps pet and rip through your enemies, it only slows down on the elites, otherwise it's pretty much the same speed as dps.

Im leveling as a healer and have no issues on how long it takes.. Seems rather well paced to me.

I don't group with many people to often and often ignore the "need heals" in general chat because many a times, I join and the group is just so incompentent its sad. People have no clue what CC is.. People are spoiled and don't care to learn mechanics. WoW made gamers weak by handing them gear and making it so easy that they can basically afk play. That people expect to do that in all games so I opt to just solo I have solo nearly all the quests, even some of the h4's.

I hope to eventually find a guild on my server that seems good.. But i outright ignore guild names that are obnoxious.. Like

*Dark side (insert anything here)*

*dark (insert anything here)*

Theres actually a guild on my server with the name.. Bloodbath and beyond..

Argh =P Hoping for an easy way to find guilds on my server.

Why I'm going to level my sorc as healing. I've been MMO free for over 2 years now, as I just don't have a ton of time to play anymore. So I want my in game time to be useful...so I don't want to sit around as a dps lfg for hours.

I highlighted the misinformation in your post for you. This is not true. I have leveled as a healer across all three possible choices and had no issues leveling compared to my friends. In fact, I have leveled faster in the same amount of time (not due to easier grouping since I only group with them).

Cheers!

Seriously??? There are more sith sorcs in the game than any other class.....

Granted the sorc could go up the non healing tree. Not sure what server the OP is from, but on my server, there's TOO MANY pure sorc healers lol.

We have issues finding tanks on my server

2 companions or one dps/healer with a healer companion, there is a reason why you can use companions this issue is your own.

BTW, just because you have this problem of finding a healer (because you don't understand companions) doesn't mean it is the same for everyone on your server nor all servers.

Edited by shananigan

Seriously??? There are more sith sorcs in the game than any other class.....

Granted the sorc could go up the non healing tree. Not sure what server the OP is from, but on my server, there's TOO MANY pure sorc healers lol.

We have issues finding tanks on my server

Perhaps this is just a server / side population issue... I'm on Imperial Side of Port Nowhere...

I have not had any issues finding a healer for heroics, maybe its just on certain servers that there is a lack of healers.

On a different note most of the Heroics can be healed by dps classes that actually have a heal or two.