I'm all alone.

BanRau

I can't get my companions(Qyzen and the Professor that I picked up on Nar Shadda) to join me when I leave the ship now. I am currently trying to complete the Laranna Fain mission and I keep getting my head handed to me either by the droids in the room or by Laranna herself. Fights are so much easier to survive if you've got someone to watch your back. How do I get my companions to rejoin me, or am I supposed to face this enemy alone?

I can't get my companions(Qyzen and the Professor that I picked up on Nar Shadda) to join me when I leave the ship now. I am currently trying to complete the Laranna Fain mission and I keep getting my head handed to me either by the droids in the room or by Laranna herself. Fights are so much easier to survive if you've got someone to watch your back. How do I get my companions to rejoin me, or am I supposed to face this enemy alone?

are you sending them out on crafting missions? if so they will not be available to join you in the adventuring until they are back and done.

also sometimes after you leave a group the companion summon icon at the bottom left gets "stuck" in a locked out position. logging out and back in usually fixes this.

are you sending them out on crafting missions? if so they will not be available to join you in the adventuring until they are back and done.

also sometimes after you leave a group the companion summon icon at the bottom left gets "stuck" in a locked out position. logging out and back in usually fixes this.

No, I haven't sent them on any Crafting Missions recently, but that didn't do any good because they are still on my Ship and won't leave with me when I leave it.

Try bringing up the Companion menu UI (shortcut 'N' on the keyboard) and clicking on the 'bring out companion' for whichever one shows that icon. I've had it happen that the Companion GUI in the lower left hand corner (by default) will get 'stuck' so I can't click on it to Summon the 'active' Companion, but I can summon the other one from the menu.

In addition to the logging off/logging on suggestion, try resetting your UI by doing CTRL-U twice. The first time you do it, all your hot bars and GUI overlays will go away and you may see a white rectangle in the upper left corner. That's normal. Just do ^U again, and everything should come back.

Then try summoning your Companion per normal by clicking on the portrait window.

Try bringing up the Companion menu UI (shortcut 'N' on the keyboard) and clicking on the 'bring out companion' for whichever one shows that icon. I've had it happen that the Companion GUI in the lower left hand corner (by default) will get 'stuck' so I can't click on it to Summon the 'active' Companion, but I can summon the other one from the menu.

In addition to the logging off/logging on suggestion, try resetting your UI by doing CTRL-U twice. The first time you do it, all your hot bars and GUI overlays will go away and you may see a white rectangle in the upper left corner. That's normal. Just do ^U again, and everything should come back.

Then try summoning your Companion per normal by clicking on the portrait window.

The servers are currently down at the moment so I will have to wait and try it later.

As someone said, when you're off your ship, hit N, click on the button to summon your companion, also, hit the little arrow on your companion's portrait down at the bottom left. Your companions don't always automatically come out and some things like grouping or particular class missions will take them out.