fix the CC in this game

Zeaza

I have a better idea...Give everyone Stealth and 4 CC's and we can stop fighting entirely and Just grief eachother (no reason to fight anymore who ever can chain all 4 CC's first wins)....Its happening already, why should only a couple AC's get to have all the fun.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a better idea...Give everyone Stealth and 4 CC's and we can stop fighting entirely and Just grief eachother (no reason to fight anymore who ever can chain all 4 CC's first wins)....Its happening already, why should only a couple AC's get to have all the fun.

^^^ I like it!

Hah, definitely!

^ ROFL, its pretty much happening already post 1.4, might as well call it PVCC.

I keep saying this and will continue to do so - Put a ******* Recourse Timer on all CC effects.

This is what "Recourse Timer" means = You get hit by a CC, after the CC runs it's course you cannot be CC'd again until the recourse timer runs out...

It shouldn't be any more than 2 - 2.5 seconds, but with this in place we eliminate chain CCing and a giant block of frustration magically disappears.

Furthermore, we ought to have 3 second immunity to CC effects when we pop our CC breaker abilities.

Is this really so hard to comprehend?

I keep saying this and will continue to do so - Put a ******* Recourse Timer on all CC effects.

This is what "Recourse Timer" means = You get hit by a CC, after the CC runs it's course you cannot be CC'd again until the recourse timer runs out...

It shouldn't be any more than 2 - 2.5 seconds, but with this in place we eliminate chain CCing and a giant block of frustration magically disappears.

Furthermore, we ought to have 3 second immunity to CC effects when we pop our CC breaker abilities.

Is this really so hard to comprehend?

after 1.4 do you really have to ask?

CC is intended to counter healers, especially teams with cross healing.

That would be great if that is what this grabbage was only being used for but its not.

CC, roots, snares, stuns...its all out of control now since 1.4. Maybe some augments with a resist stat to this type of stuff is needed that is a capped stat so people arent completly immune, or make the expertise stat also add a little bit of a resistance chance to this crap.

I like to fight when I PvP, I dont go into the WZ's to get stunned to a point all I am is a DPS dummy for the enemy to see how much damage they can do. There is no strategy they way it is now when to throw out a CC, stun or root. All these abilities are used with impunity. People that claim they are defensive are full of crap as that is far form the turth. Snares I dont care so much about but the duration needs to be shortened, its the abilities where you loose all control and can do absolutly nothing to help yourself get out of a situation if your lucky or skilled enough. There are several good solutions or at least attempts at what could resolve this issue in this thread. I can only hope the devs are actually paying attention.

Edited by Rebelyellca
spelling