Missions being eaten again

Sharita

Since the latest patch ( and maybe before) if you are running a mission and try to learn the same mission to run it again, it just consumes the mission.

The amount of return has been fixed but this bug has returned( stayed around?)

Since the latest patch ( and maybe before) if you are running a mission and try to learn the same mission to run it again, it just consumes the mission.

The amount of return has been fixed but this bug has returned( stayed around?)

learning a mission that you already have active and it being consumed has been around since 1.2 or 1.3 i cant remember now. If you are lucky you can send in a ticket and hope they restore said mission (if you are lucky:rolleyes:)

I have noticed that the amount returned is increased. note that you will still get some low amounts periodically, so for now, im going with that this bug was fixed

learning a mission that you already have active and it being consumed has been around since 1.2 or 1.3 i cant remember now.

1.2 is when it changed to the "correct" behavior of only being able to run one of a given discovery mission at a time and not being able to right click an item starting the same mission. At some time after that, but prior to 1.4, it broke into the current situation of "you can click it, it will go away, but you don't get the mission."

As for the return amounts, I was spot checking at first when 1.4.1 went live, didn't see any problems, so haven't been paying close attention since then.

1.2 is when it changed to the "correct" behavior of only being able to run one of a given discovery mission at a time and not being able to right click an item starting the same mission. At some time after that, but prior to 1.4, it broke into the current situation of "you can click it, it will go away, but you don't get the mission."

As for the return amounts, I was spot checking at first when 1.4.1 went live, didn't see any problems, so haven't been paying close attention since then.

This is spot on to what I was trying to say. Thank you for saying it better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.