After the patch i still have issues does anyone else ?

R-Tee-Doo-Tee

Maybe this should be in the technical issues part of the forum.

Can i ask other forum users :

After the latest patch are other users getting the UI still showing on loading screens because i still have this issue ?

Also i seem to have a bug where the npc's i kill stay stood up and dont fall down dead on the floor ?

are these issues being fixed by the team ? i thought the recent patch was a fix for the recent bugs ?

The npc bug is especially annoying because i keep thinking npc's are still alive when i am trying to eliminate them.

The patch did nothing to fix the stuttering, at least for me though, tbh, it's not and hasn't been game breaking, it's more annoying than anything.

I hadn't been bothered by other bugs too much so not really sure what has/hasn't been fixed. I did notice that the comp hide headpiece is now working in cutscenes, like the notes stated, but, again, wasn't aware that was a bug.

The dead people not falling down is a common occurence in lots of games, as is their falling down but suspended in mid-air

I spoke too soon.

The comp wearing the hidden headpiece in cutscenes is back, though in one c/s *I* was missing mine. Go figure.

And I am getting the UI lingering into the load screen for several seconds - that only just started for me; was it happening for some people before 1.4.1?

I have both bugs plus the studder on my 2 gameing systems both have one ATI Radeon 6950 card. (2048 MB Ram Catalyst 12.8 driver installed) One is a Dual Core box the other one a Quad Core. Both have 8 GB RAM and are running Win 7 (x64) Ultima. Oh and there was no studder before 1.4 :rak_02: