Leaving Hoth - Take the right ship!

Kalthalos

When I left Hoth after finishing the last class quest there I got a quest to go to Coruscant to see General Garza. After leaving the room I noticed the ship docked there was available to go back to the Orbital Station. I took that ship instead of the original arriving docking bay with another ship.

Long story short.. if you take that ship you will not be able to advance your class quest until you turn around and go back to Hoth and take the other ship leaving Hoth.

This needs to be fixed in a future update.

When I left Hoth after finishing the last class quest there I got a quest to go to Coruscant to see General Garza. After leaving the room I noticed the ship docked there was available to go back to the Orbital Station. I took that ship instead of the original arriving docking bay with another ship.

Long story short.. if you take that ship you will not be able to advance your class quest until you turn around and go back to Hoth and take the other ship leaving Hoth.

This needs to be fixed in a future update.

DOOOOOODE! I love you!!!! I've been stuck here for 2 days wondering W T H was going on.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'll /bug it tonight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.