Clan Fergo - Mandalorian RP guild (Imperial side)

LordExozone

Please note: Clan Fergo has been reformed into Ky'ram Aran. For more info please view the upcoming Ky'ram Aran recruitment topic.

*A message from a private frequency leaks into the sector's holonet*

Clan Fergo is making preparations for war. Clanless Mandalorian warriors are welcomed into our fold. Outsiders willing to find a new purpose in life by accepting the Six Actions can find it with us. Cowards need not apply.

- Clan Fergo -

Gaa'taylir vencuyani gar aliit!

Theme: Mandalorian RP; both military and social

Time zone: CEST/GMT +1

Contacts: Bedraal, Shevae, Exozone, Dhrazar, Darkcell or Jor'ec

Members: 30 (as of 25/01/13)

Recruitment status: Recruiting. (IC based recruitment)

Classes: For obvious reasons Sith Sorcerers & Assassins are not accepted. All other classes are allowed as long as they do their best to look like Mandalorians (vibroswords instead of lightsabers, heavy armoured look, etc.)

Minimum level: 1 (for trial membership), 23 (for full membership)

Clan Fergo is a Mandalorian roleplay guild on the European RP server The Progenitor founded in June 2012.

We strive to provide the highest quality Mandalorian RP on the server in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The guild portrays a single Mandalorian clan -- or an extended family; only one of thousands of other clans in the galaxy. Regular events and storylines are on schedule, as is spontaneous RP with other guilds and players in the community. Old and new roleplayers are welcome.

If you have an interest in the Mandalorians -- be it from the games, comics, the novels or even Death Watch from the Clone Wars television series -- this may be the guild for you.

Guild background.

"For generations my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi." -- Pre Vizsla

Clan Fergo was a thriving clan of thousands in the days before the Great Sith War. As staunch traditionalists, the warriors of Fergo championed the crusader mentality of individualism during the Mandalorian Wars when a subculture known as the Neo-Crusaders began to take over. As the resistance grew stronger, the name Ne'verburyc Aliit (Mando'a for "Renegade Clan") became attached to Fergo warriors -- a name that has plagued the clan since.

With a new Mand'alor rising in the last war, the chieftain of the clan, a former Republic admiral named Kiltar, allied himself with the Crusader's Schism; a movement Jicoln Cadera led in opposition of Mand'alor due to the leader's alliance with the Empire. Most warriors of the clan detested this action, calling it an act of treason. But many believed Kiltar was in the right and rallied beside him. Following a short but bloody war between loyalists and rebels, a senior warrior named Ruus stood up and challenged Kiltar to Geroya be Haran -- defeating him and erasing his legacy and honour, becoming the clan leader himself.

During an engeagement aboard his flagship, Ruus was captured by the Jedi and imprisoned. Today, his appointed successor, Bedraal, seeks out clanless Mandalorians and outsiders willing to adopt a Mandalorian identity in hopes to grow and become a prominent clan once more...

Joining the clan.

"I brought them here. Gave them a purpose." -- Mandalore the Preserver

Before you consider joining us, please be sure to read our code of conduct. It is required that you sign up on our forum for updates, events calendar and IC news.

You can contact any of the contacts outlined above. We will hold a short introductory chat with you and if we feel you will fit in well with us, we will invite you into the guild directly as a trial member (recruit) for a certain period of time; all depending on your activity with the guild. Within a short period (within two weeks) you will be invited to join an IC initiation RP event. Participating in the initiation event will earn you the rank of adoptee. If you cannot attend you will be stuck with the recruit rank until you do participate in an upcoming initiation event.

Followup ranks are Warrior (full fledged member after joining in several more RP events) and Veteran (honorary rank for long time members).

What you can expect from the guild:

This beauty is the RX-714 flamethrower. Can burn anything within ten meters to a cinder in a matter of milliseconds. Can even melt most tanks given the chance. Imperial made of course. Last night we raided their main base two hundred miles to the east. See how smooth the lines are? See how it shines in the morning sun? Best craftsmanship I've seen from the Imps in years. Now disconnect the fuel unit. Good. Now I want you to grab that hammer over there and smash the igniter. Why are you hesitating boy? Smash it! ~ What, you thought we would use this imperial junk? Hah! I would not trust it to get rid of the weeds let alone use it in battle. No boy, we raided the Imps not for the weapons, but to re-educate them. We taught them that we are not their servants. That we are not their friends. That we are their betters. I believe they will remember this lesson...At least for a while. -- Aliit Vhergo quartermaster to a Mandalorian child.

- An optional full set of guild-sponsored Mandalorian armour when you reach the appropriate ingame level and the inguild rank of Warrior.

- Regular immersive RP events that progress both the clan's backstory as well as the stories of individual members. Such events can entail mercenary work for the highest bidder, in-clan events such as hunting down a traitor, military operations for the Empire, Mandalorian cultural events, and much more! We aim for an event every week.

- A mature and friendly "family" guild ambiance. Members help one another and the guild sponsors you with two sets of custom Mandalorian armour: One set at mid-level and one set at level 50.

- We are foremost a RP guild. Many members enjoy running warzones & hardmode flashpoints, but you will not find an endgame raiding guild with us.

What we ask from our members:

Ask not what your clan can do for you. Ask not what you can do for your clan. Know it. -- Unknown warrior to an initiate.

- That you play your character as a Mandalorian and be visibly distinguishable as such. This means vibroswords/axes instead of lightsabers, a T-visored helmet if your class is able to wear one, and an overall armoured look.

- This is a Mandalorian clan, not some ragtag mercenary group. We expect members to fill that role.

- We expect members to try their best to attend our RP events.

- Knowing the Mandalorian language, Mando'a, is not necessary. However some common Mandalorian words will be used during RP so knowing them will make your experience more fun.

If you are interested, please visit and register at our website at http://clanfergo.enjin.com/

As written at the top of the page, you can also contact Bedraal, Shevae, Darkcell, Jor'ec, Dhrazar or Exozone ingame.

Vode an!

Edited by LordExozone

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, I know you posted this a while ago, but I have been looking for a good Mando-rp guild for a while, and spotted a member of yours in a Warzone today. Any chance I can sign up?

Definitely! If you have't already, please contact either me or Darkcell ingame. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Su'cuy, vode! Forgive me for not carrying on, my Mando'a is a little rusty, but I think I may be interested in joining your clan! Is there any way I could be considered for a spot? I've played since Christmas '11, and still, I have yet to try out a guild, and what better guild to join than one of Mando'ade!

Thanks!

Rybose Mors

(Level 25 Merc)

edit*

I've just found out that server transfers are no longer available... I can't join. D:

Edited by ValekMors

• 1 month later...
Hey there, I know this was posted a while a go but are you guys still active? I went on to your website to try and introduce myself but can't post for some reason?

Hey there!

We are still active, in fact we are more active than ever, but no longer as Clan Fergo. All the active members have very recently reformed as Ky'ram Aran and started recruitment anew. We are still Mandalorian, but a bit more focused on their more brutal side than Clan Fergo. For more info feel free to contact either Jor'ec or Preytor ingame.:)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, I'm currently playing on BC server and I was curious about mandalorian clans in the Euro scene. Since you guys are active anymore, what other mando'ad are still around?

Currently Im in Aliit Adenn back on my server, but was curious of the mando rp.:D

• 2 years later...