Plz let me Rename my character "700k"

Eggsalicious

Hello.

Please let me rename my Character "700K"

I would also like to have the legacy name "Players"

I feel this would be good for PR because no matter how many people leave, you will always have 700K Players.

Also, this will make me very popular because it's such a nifty name. This will make people want to group with me, thus compensating for your broken group finder.

People will jump at the chance to group with 700k Players; that's just extremely social I don't care how you slice it.

I think it will also be good for morale to see 700k Players on the Fleet without lag.

There may be other reasons that this is the best idea in the history of ever; please feel free to add them and I'll update this thread.

Thank you for your time.

~Eggsalicious

Edited by Eggsalicious

• 2 weeks later...
Entering a warzone with 700k Players on your side would be quite unfair to the other team who have a measly eight.

However, the day you take down 700k Players single-handedly is the day you'll truly be feeling heroic.

Entering a warzone with 700k Players on your side would be quite unfair to the other team who have a measly eight.

You never know, it could set off a whole new naming convention, the result of which would be millions and even billions in warzones.

Smells like a binder full of win.

• 1 month later...
Hello.

I feel this would be good for PR because no matter how many people leave, you will always have 700K Players.

Also, this will make me very popular because it's such a nifty name. This will make people want to group with me, thus compensating for your broken group finder.

People will jump at the chance to group with 700k Players; that's just extremely social I don't care how you slice it.

I think it will also be good for morale to see 700k Players on the Fleet without lag.

There may be other reasons that this is the best idea in the history of ever; please feel free to add them and I'll update this thread.

Thank you for your time.

~Eggsalicious

Was this supposed to be funny? If it was, then you just failed on an epic level and totally made a complete A** of youself.

Hello.

Thank you for your time.

~Eggsalicious

/golfclap

Be honest, it took you all day to come up with this didn't it? ;)

Driz

If you're going to insult someone for having different taste than you, at least spell it right. Or not, just seems funny coming from someone telling others they made an *** out of themselves.

... that is how you spell it lol, look it up, you must be too.