Imperial Agent storyline summary

Path-x

Depending on how detailed you want, you can always check out Youtube for entire playthroughs.

One of the challenges with a storyline summary is that there are a fair number of choices you can make in game that impact what happens with that story fairly significantly.

One person's version might involve a character who's a hardline imperial loyalist who sides with Jadus, kills Ardun Kothe, and hands the codex over to the Sith, while another might eliminate the threat Jadus poses to the galaxy via diplomacy and sides with Ardun Kothe. So while I think there is a canon, it's more variable than it seems to be for a lot of classes because it is a video game.

You should really just play it. It's probably the best story in the game with all kinds of twists and turns that you really don't want to know in advance. I just can't recommend it more highly. And the marksmanship sniper is incredibly fun to play (and absolutely deadly at higher levels)--this coming from someone who generally prefers melee.

I'd avoid any spoilers and just play it. My friend played it before I did and I asked him not to spoil anything which was the right call. As mentioned, it's one of the only stories where some of the decisions you make along the way have a big impact later on. Edited by Projawa

Well I did play it through back in January. So basically I would just like to relive it. :)

I guess I will just watch the videos then. I don't like the idea of a different character in the videos but I guess I ll have to suck it up. :p

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by Path-x

Don't know about other classes and their storyline much, although i have several lvl50 chars. But what I've seen so far, IA (I'm playing Marksman Sniper) has the best story with several points in the game where different answers will give you later different situations, not that it will make huge difference in the game or story itself. What I found on the net about those points in the game, small changes, but still, made me thinking about making another IA.

• 1 month later...

that's also why I leveled two IA.

No other class story had me wondering "what if I had chosen this instead" as much as the IA storyline.

Playing the IA several times is like a solo game multiple playthroughs. You can act totally different than on the first playthrough.