My respec costs 36550 credits now

Skaarrj

Don't twist my words. I'm not asking for more talent points so we can fill out all the trees. I'm saying that dual-spec allows you full access to your advanced class. You say "you're not supposed to, because you can't right now". That's an invalid argument in a discussion about changing the status quo.

highclass veteran trolling anwser that way : you're not supposed to, because you can't right now

this one very good at it, we all know he is wrong, yet the mod couldnt find a way to stop him because even twisting our word seem not enuff for them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't twist my words. I'm not asking for more talent points so we can fill out all the trees. I'm saying that dual-spec allows you full access to your advanced class. You say "you're not supposed to, because you can't right now". That's an invalid argument in a discussion about changing the status quo.

But there are 3 trees per class...two core and one shared.

What happens if BW cave to the give me what I personally want or I quit crowd? How long before we end up with tri-spec just so you can have full access to your AC?

If you want a full DPS and a full heal template for example, why not roll two characters and level them up as the game design intended?

What is wrong with that exactly?

You could then have dual spec simply by logging in the other chartacter?

Driz

But there are 3 trees per class...two core and one shared.

What happens if BW cave to the give me what I personally want or I quit crowd? How long before we end up with tri-spec just so you can have full access to your AC?

If you want a full DPS and a full heal template for example, why not roll two characters and level them up as the game design intended?

What is wrong with that exactly?

You could then have dual spec simply by logging in the other chartacter?

Driz

Since when having to relog to another character is better than respecing a skill tree?

one solution take 300mores hours to do. And your saying everything is the same?

spend those 300hours yourself building the same character with 2 different tree, its not the definition of fun for most of players.

Yet the worst is you think you represent the majority

Edited by lethalphil

highclass veteran trolling anwser that way : you're not supposed to, because you can't right now

this one very good at it, we all know he is wrong, yet the mod couldnt find a way to stop him because even twisting our word seem not enuff for them.

You all know I am wrong?

What about every other poster in this thread that agrees with me that dual spec should not be implemented?

There are loads of them...go have a quick count.

lol..you know I am wrong...

Driz

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude comment

Since when having to relog to another character is better than respecing a skill tree?

one solution take 300mores hours to do. And your saying everything is the same?

300 hours lol...by then you will know the story and will spacebar through most of the levelling...it would take no where near 300 hours and you know it.

The problem is simply that it could take 2 hours and it would still be too much effort for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Driz

You all know I am wrong?

What about every other poster in this thread that agrees with me that dual spec should not be implemented?

Driz

we didnt talk about dual spec in the first place, but lowe fee of respec...

stop driving away ppl argument into something else...that is trolling

I dont even know what is dual spec because i dont play wow... its about respec cost, not dual spec.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude - quote

You all know I am wrong?

Driz

What, all 3 of them?

When none of them can provide a good reason beyond "I hate it and it will make people ******es and the game should be super hard cause it should be"

Yeah. You ain't exactly preachin to the choir here.

Dual spec's comin, BW said as much in their dev post. Its only a matter of when.

Edited by LexiCazam
Rude - quote

This is terrible. I have to go back to healing, and back to gunnery (dps) in order to heal some heroics and flashpoints. But when questing as a healer, ITS MISERABLY SLOW.

Make respecs like 10k credits max. I don't understand why you feel the need to charge outrageous sums of credits for a respec.

I mean if you aren't going to have some form of dual spec at launch, make sure that respccing doesn't cost me my genitals.

What level are you?

300 hours lol...by then you will know the story and will spacebar through most of the levelling...it would take no where near 300 hours and you know it.

The problem is simply that it could take 2 hours and it would still be too much effort for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Driz

and bla bla bla bla bla... your are still arguing back with stupid argument that my 300hour is incorrect...

oh yeah you are right. restarting the same AC will yield the same movie and same quest... and its why its nonsense to redo it, even if it take 100hours instead of 300hours its still a stupid solution.

respec = 5min and some credit

reroll = 100hours.(see how generous i was)

Now you keep claiming 100hours is a better solution right?

I dont even know what is dual spec because i dont play wow... its about respec cost, not dual spec.

Respec fees wouldn't be a problem with a dual spec system available.

What, all 3 of them?

When none of them can provide a good reason beyond "I hate it and it will make people ******es and the game should be super hard cause it should be"

Yeah. You ain't exactly preachin to the choir here.

Dual spec's comin, BW said as much in their dev post. Its only a matter of when.

3..good one.

l2count?

And again they said its something they would "like to add"....that does not mean its definite. You put your own spin on it...

When none of the pro dual spec crowd can provide a good reason beyond "it suits me personally and its just easier that way..."

See what I did there?

This is terrible. I have to go back to healing, and back to gunnery (dps) in order to heal some heroics and flashpoints. But when questing as a healer, ITS MISERABLY SLOW.

Make respecs like 10k credits max. I don't understand why you feel the need to charge outrageous sums of credits for a respec.

I mean if you aren't going to have some form of dual spec at launch, make sure that respccing doesn't cost me my genitals.

The whole point is it's meant to cost a lot.... they don't want you respecing a lot. Which personally I think's a good idea. It means we don't end up with people not knowing their classes.

Respec cost is working as intended and is fine as it is...because it is designed to prohibit the repeated respeccing of your AC.

That pretty much sums it up imo :)

Driz

This is the worst news I've seen in game yet. There should be a cap on the amount of credits needed to respec. I don't enjoy questing or pvping as a healer right now. But my guild needs a healer for end game. So I'm going to be punished this harshly to fill a need outside of my own? Anyone who thinks this is the way to really do things is so narrow minded its not even funny. Your locked into an advanced class, you shouldn't be locked into a spec forever as well.

As mentioned by previous posters, Dual-Spec will be implemented per the Development team.

Given this information, there is absolutely no reason why respec'ing to simulate the Dual-Spec should be an excessive fee until Dual-Spec is implemented.

Once Dual-Spec is implemented, then BW should resume with a graduated cost structure for respec'ing based on frequency of use.

respecs should be in the game, i am simply not respec'ing again until there is a cap or dual spec, it is simply not worth the time or effort, and like the op said, pure healing is simply not cool, and hybrid specs only do so much.

the people who say deal with it or whatever do not play healers, it's healers that have this problem and healers only, dps can have 1 spec and never change, tanks can have 1 spec and never change, but healers always have to respec from heals or dps depending on the situation because there are many cases where healing is simply not useful and where it is mandatory. tanks can dps just by changing stances, not a big deal for them, no need to respec...

The whole point is it's meant to cost a lot.... they don't want you respecing a lot. Which personally I think's a good idea. It means we don't end up with people not knowing their classes.

You'll have a bunch of people NOT knowing their class cause they never try anything.

Obviously the discussion here is whether leveling two other characters just to enjoy the other talent trees is a reasonable effort. You seem to think it's fine. I think you're insane if you enjoy that kind of grind. Moreover, if BioWare implements dual-spec, how does it affect you? You don't have to use the feature. Why are you taking sadistic pleasure in denying other players a feature that could vastly improve their enjoyment of the game?

Yet BioWare is going to give you the choice of having two (2) specs without having to pay a cost to respec also known as Dual-Spec.

If Dual-Spec was not going to be implemented, then I would agree with you.

This is the worst news I've seen in game yet. There should be a cap on the amount of credits needed to respec. I don't enjoy questing or pvping as a healer right now. But my guild needs a healer for end game. So I'm going to be punished this harshly to fill a need outside of my own? Anyone who thinks this is the way to really do things is so narrow minded its not even funny. Your locked into an advanced class, you shouldn't be locked into a spec forever as well.

Your not?

You can respec your points at any time.

It just costs creds so you have to put some effort in if you want to do it.

How is that unreasonable?

You get a free respec to start with and we already know from OPs whine that after a few respecs you could end up paying like 35k...wow...a whole 35k?

How punishing is THAT in return for a respec?....Not very imo.

Driz