Change to Jedi Sage Force Wave is FAIL

Quinlynn

Get stun reduced to 10m, KB turned from radial to conal- people start acting like those were buffs.

Oh, but they fixed a bug that was making an instant spell have a second cast- bugfixes are buffs apparantly.

Then we have ******* saying the ability was a crutch- while bragging about how awesome they suddenly got as rage spec no doubt due to their sudden influx of skill.

We have so many abilities at range in viable specs? You mean- a snare with a shorter duration than CD, the only mez in the game that you need to spec into to be made instant... actually, for viable specs- that's what we have at range, and a snare that roots us while using it.

Do any of you mouth breathing morons know what a sorc actually has? Or have those two cells in your thick skulls bounced together to realize there might be a reason the DPS spec is never taken in RWZ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny cause you don't do PvP, you're just camping an heroic area and kiting mobs on people. You never get a kill on your own and you run away from real fights.

i think you should have some nice "growing balls" over a weekend sometimes.

Interesting bump.

I still miss the old force wave, even though I have gotten used to the new one. Sometimes it bugs out though and doesn't do anything to the targets, just a big fart in the wind. I also miss how people used to fly through the air like a mortar shot. Now they just skim the surface. Sigh.

I just do not see it as fair to let the commandos keep their aoe pushback when they wear armor two stacks heavier.

Oh and I miss the animation.....