Oh look! A cold hearted response, im gonna chose it!

Ouza

The life of shameless opportunism and ruthless profiteering's a tough gig. Every so often a guy gets a little run down and just can't find the right words to express his deep apathy towards all those rubes and whining, witless sad-sacks out there. It's discouraging, but then again, you've got to put things in perspective. Sometimes your feet are sore from walking all over the little guy and you just can't muster the strength to kick a stranger when he's down. In those moments, you've got to remember why you got into this career. At the end of the day, it just makes it all worthwhile if you can still hold you head up high and say,

"We're all done here, except for the part where you pay me."

Edited by NebulousRex

The life of shameless opportunism and ruthless profiteering's a tough gig. Every so often a guy gets a little run down and just can't find the right words to express his deep apathy towards all those rubes and whining, witless sad-sacks out there. It's discouraging, but then again, you've got to put things in perspective. Sometimes your feet are sore from walking all over the little guy and you just can't muster the strength to kick a stranger when he's down. In those moments, you've got to remember why you got into this career. At the end of the day, it just makes it all worthwhile if you can still hold you head up high and say,

^ Couldn't have said it better myself, friend. ^

Thank you for reminding me why I went into this line of work. <3

Awesome!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.