Real Life Pic Thread.

Ushuma-Orbi

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww my picture got completely ignored :(
Having other dudes comment on your pic is never a good thing so no comments is actually a compliment. You don't want to become a "mini-map guy".

And the chicks arent going to comment because the only reason they're here is because their guys more or less forced them to play. Hence, they're in relationships and won't comment on random dudes.

I dare you to prove me wrong :)

Having other dudes comment on your pic is never a good thing so no comments is actually a compliment. You don't want to become a "mini-map guy".

And the chicks arent going to comment because the only reason they're here is because their guys more or less forced them to play. Hence, they're in relationships and won't comment on random dudes.

I'm just waiting for 1 guy. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Jojel you are gay, you know that right?

I am ? D:

Thanks Blaster for letting me know about it !

But I'm still not doing anything with u as u are jailbait

Edited by Jojel

You know what they say, imps got the best outfits, best class animations, reps have hideous outfits, old and desolate republic fleet. What can we do but get the pretty girl? Rebel Dream recruitment is closed *snicker* :D Edited by Leafy_Bug

are all the pretty girls rep side?

Yes, and all the "handsome boys" are Imps. like me :D

Two girls in my Guild, are single, one of them since October of last year. And if the do not make any comment in the forums, is bc they're shy :eek:

Last but not least, updated gals & guys!!

Yes, and all the "handsome boys" are Imps. like me :D

Two girls in my Guild, are single, one of them since October of last year. And if the do not make any comment in the forums, is bc they're shy :eek:

Last but not least, updated gals & guys!!

U are the man, I bet u got all the girls on the server on ur FB

itt: 12 year olds pretending to be girls so they can get free stuff

I heard Tomppa is a great, hot 18 years old girl with a dream to fall in love with the kind man who can offer her a Revan's Mask.

Edited by Fearine