Constructive feedback on bugs encountered after patch 1.4

Evensong

unfortunately the game has taken a major hit in performance for me. everything is jittery and movement has no smoothness to it. even reducing everything to lowest setting does not rectify problem.

as is, game is unplayable.

i'm currently on a GTX 570 & i5-2500k, using 306.23 drivers.

Edited by carne

Vital shot on Smuggler is not consistently working.

FlyBy will still go off if interrupted (verified with two other smugglers)....and I'm not talking about the sound bug that happens when you interrupt the cast, the effect actually goes off. Cast time for me is 2.8 seconds. If I interrupt at 2.5 or greater the interrupted message happens on my castbar, but the skill still fires off.

Not sure if it is a bug....but haven't seen it in a really long time, but in Voidstar a Knight was able to leap across the gap on the part after the first doors are blown.

Noticed today alot these annyoing bugs are back.

jedi knight /guard - Master strike starts animation but not actually hitting target. Wasnt that bad before. Now its happening so often. Have to wait GCD to start again.

Sage - Telekinetic throw same deal as above, animation starts clicking it again and again does nothing to target until suddenly it starts to work and hits target.

It seems to me looking other reports those channeled abilities really got worse.

-Jittery text in chat upon mouseover - almost like it slightly changes font style

-[bug'ed in-game] Craft schematics have reverted to not showing that you already know that one until after the 'learn' animation sequence - *and* consume the schematic

-Mouse issues, not real sure what triggers it. I'll right click to turn and suddenly I'll be looking from an upside-down viewpoint, that sort of thing. I'm in windowed mode, if that helps.

-[bug'ed in-game] "loc:xx:text" text on certain items instead of the actual string (hover over legacy icon, guild rename reminder window). For example, when hovering over the Legacy icon, informational text in the right corner that is supposed to appear instead says "loc:83:portraitbar".

-Headgear slot requires using the toggle in the character pane, rather than in preferences, to work.

-Log-in first time did not respect setting if head slot set to not show - if it was set to show, it was fine (basically showing the head slot regardless of setting).

unfortunately the game has taken a major hit in performance for me. everything is jittery and movement has no smoothness to it. even reducing everything to lowest setting does not rectify problem.

Same here, my performance has significantly degraded. I even went in and turned off shadows and shader complexity and still feels like moving through a slide show at times. This just started today. Running i5-2500k, and 2 5770's (xfire).

Not sure if it is a bug or a a f'd up design choice that was left out of the patch notes (at least I couldn't find anything regarding this).

In Coruscant you're unable to mount vehicles in Old Galactic Market and Black Sun territory. Haven't tried other sections, but it works in the senate area. Anyways, kinda renders possibility of unlocking speeders from legacy perks at level 10 moot.

Also having the same FPS drops/jerkiness when panning the view like half the forums seem to be having. Gotta wonder how on earth this patch passed QA.

Huttball: each point our team scored was shown as point for the other team, but when we scored our sixth point, the game was correctly counted as a win.

Voidstar: The opponent breached the first door and the bridge first. When we attacked, we got the bridge and still had several minutes left over, yet the game ended and was counted as a loss.

(Two games in a row, T3-M4 this evening.)

Headslot-issue: Yep, me too.

I don't notice any change in shadows.

Face emotes are never seen unless you turn camera around and zoom in on yourself (or others I guess).

And the jerky movment issue is really annoying. Although it seems to go away when mounted (most of the time).

Same here, my performance has significantly degraded. I even went in and turned off shadows and shader complexity and still feels like moving through a slide show at times. This just started today. Running i5-2500k, and 2 5770's (xfire).

Same thing here. We have two players in the house and both accounts on both computers are having issues.

This ^ I used to have no FPS problems at all and never crashed. As is the game is unplayable.

[New return of old bug] Sweeping Blasters is now bugged again.

(Character does not turn to face the AE effect, even if placed behind, just fires straight ahead)

[New bug] Tracer Missile sound effects are gone.

(Just silence while channeling and casting)

[New bug] Death from Above sound is 'sometimes' missing.

(Sometimes no issue, sometimes it only has sound on every other projectile)

[New bug] Space missions sound and graphics glitching.

(Half way through a mission <ascendancy barrier> all sound stopped, the rest of the mission was complete silence, also at the same time my ships blaster fire dissapeared. You could see the impact on target effect, but no blaster bolts)

[New bug] Unload skill screwed up in multiple ways.

1) Seems to be not channeling correctly, skipping half of it.

2) Sometimes it appears as if only every other shot is counting.

3) Sometimes half the shots spray wildly in different directions.

Lag in general seems to be much worse.

Also my toon has been getting a red 'half reticle/half triangle' marker over his head now.

I have icons/markers/class symbols/name tags turned off. Can find no other option in relation to turning this off.