What now?

Senga_J

Played 4 or 5 non ranked 50 wz's today. Didn't notice much of a difference. It's almost better because you no longer (or should no longer) us IM so you have a lot of extra heat to spam FB with. Just open with rapid shots while running forward, there's a 90% chance a sen/gaurd will leap on you so just fight him instead of trying to chase someone down, you still wreck at close range. :cool:

Played 4 or 5 non ranked 50 wz's today. Didn't notice much of a difference. It's almost better because you no longer (or should no longer) us IM so you have a lot of extra heat to spam FB with. Just open with rapid shots while running forward, there's a 90% chance a sen/gaurd will leap on you so just fight him instead of trying to chase someone down, you still wreck at close range. :cool:

jango fett will cry down for these nerfs.

Considering they buffed AP, go ahead and try it out. I still know PTs/VGs who are staying with Pyro/Assault. THey're just going to adjust. I will try out both and see which one works better for me.
From what I've noticed, pyro still does more dps, but AP is a lot more heat efficient.