Great Job BW!

Danieleriz

So many times I see posts of people writing in their threads unpleasent things about BW and their works.

I want to say to them that this game is a huge project, hard to realize, if this people think they can do better they can open a software-house and create a better game :p.

I have a little pub, is a small activity but requires a lot of work! I can not even imagine the lot of efforts made by BW employees.

Bugs exists in many games and this game works good for me.

FP are awesome, OPS too, there is a lot of missions to do and the part of custom is well realized.

So, "never happy people" don't be so nasty and enjoy your game, if you all hate it, just play another one :p.

CYA I go to do some WZ!

N.B. Sry for my english, it's not native language.

(Danieleriz "Sage 50", Danyel "Guardian 50", Saresh "Sorcerer 50", Barikade "Scoundrel 20" on Tomb of Nadd)

Off topic? I was debating against what I just highlighted. And I'd like one of the defence force to tell me how they know what each and every member of this community is capable of!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all of the idealists would have left for GW2. That game has a bunch of great sounding ideas but I got bored of it in a week.

Like the OP, I'm still having the most fun with this game even after picking up GW2 and MoP. Perhaps that because I like the game for what it's good at, and not what I want it to be.

I thought all of the idealists would have left for GW2. That game has a bunch of great sounding ideas but I got bored of it in a week.

Like the OP, I'm still having the most fun with this game even after picking up GW2 and MoP. Perhaps that because I like the game for what it's good at, and not what I want it to be.

Like having any RvR. :( Those pesky pre-release videos. :mad: