The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

what spec is best for dailies?

Viridouix

The tank classes struggle a bit due to a lack of cc. If you get 2 healers on Darkness on Ilum they will out heal you in tank gear.

mako can cc, but she is no use for h2 or h4 until u gear her up.

for op, it is all about gears,

i posted b4 but no 1 discuss,

u can search my post, i can solo h2+ with my jawa,

but ppl said that jawa is not a good tank,

i don't think so, but science 1.4 nerf is coming, and no 1 want to discuss, so i wont test anymore.

Did my first daily run yesterday. I leveled to 50 using shield spec but was not able to solo the H2 dailies. I suspect that was due to low gear.

When I get geared up which spec, tank or dps, will be easiest to solo the H2 dailies?

thanks

initially your actually better off as DPS, that way you can quickly explode the mobs in question, Later on tanking becomes abit more viable for it.

Did my first daily run yesterday. I leveled to 50 using shield spec but was not able to solo the H2 dailies. I suspect that was due to low gear.

When I get geared up which spec, tank or dps, will be easiest to solo the H2 dailies?

thanks

1. ilum h2 can be a pita if you get double melee jedi but its possible with mako's cc and your own. i would suggest ap (thats what i use) for the heat cost.

2. belsavis H2 are cake if you dont mind death walking to the objectives.

3. h4 Bh can be solo'd also if you dont mind death walking.

245 views with only 3 replys.... seems like some other people are interested in this question also.... does anyone else have thoughts or tips on how to solo the 2H dailies as a bounty hunter?

Well, the above posts pretty much tells you what you need. I'll summarize for you:

- All specs can solo HC-2+ (just a question of gear lvl of you and your companion)

- Shield spec can solo earlier (use Mako)

- Best and most secure way is to group up

- Solo quests is better done in DPS spec (Pyro and AP is about equal quest "mode")

- Pyro is more viable for PVE endgame

General tips for solo HC-2+ dailies:

- Use CC

- Use cool downs

- Use legacy abilities

- Focus on one mob at a time

- Don't break CC from the companion