<TERROR> Now Recruiting for PVE!

AshlaBoga

Salutations from the heart of fear itself!

Greetings from the true masters of dread!

We are TERROR!

I'm here today to inform you of openings in Terror, a guild originally from Ajunta Pall (RIP) that has several seasoned raiders and a history of quick PvE progression.

Terror has over 40 non-alt members (and 91 in total if you count alts). Terror is an accomplished PvE and PvP guild, here are a list of some of our more noteworthy accomplishments:

I. FIRST Imperial clear of HM Lost Island on Ajunta Pall (RIP).

II. 3 manned Snowblind, Gargath, and the Primal Destroyer!

III. 15 manned the Nightmare Pilgrim!

IV. Cleared HM EC in under 90 minutes!

V. 4 manned Hard Mode EV!

VI. 6 manned Nightmare KP! (prior to Patch 1.3 and fully augmented gear)

VII. 2 manned HM LI!

If you want PvP in addition to PvE rejoice! Terror does Ranked PvP at 4 PM PST every other day as well as sporadic solo PvP throughout the day. We are simply more likely to accept your application if you can commit to PvE.

Terror is currently focused on preparing for Terror From Beyond (which is clearly named after us:cool:) and Nightmare EC once they are released.

While gear is not an issue, it is preferred that you have prior experience with the PvE endgame (Nightmare Pilgrim and HM EC).

We are primarily recruiting tanks and dps of any class, specifically those who have cleared HM EC at least once. Healers are welcome to apply although the progression operation group (Ops 1) is set on healers at this time, although the casual operations group (Ops 2 is currently accepting healers in addition to tanks and dps).

All applications to Terror are done via the website on Enjin.com, here's the link:

Terror Application

P.S: Whilst Terror does have a Republic chapter, we only use this to level alts together and as such, there is no Guild Bank for the Republic chapter of Terror.

Edited by AshlaBoga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for skilled tanks and dps for HM TfB. Gear is not a requirement, we can craft you a full set - we ask only that you be skilled and learn the fights beforehand.

Ideally the tank applicant will have successfully tanked HM EC at least once, and the DPS cleared Nightmare Pilgrim or HM EC at least once. While this is not required, it is good evidence that they know their class well.

Edited by AshlaBoga

• 5 weeks later...

Guildmaster of Terror here, we're doing a lot of open recruitment. Doing trial by Hard Mode Lost Island speed runs for all classes. Note: this doesn't mean you need to complete LI HM in under a certain amount of time. First-timers to this flashpoint will also be welcome, as it gives us a good opportunity to see how well you pick up on mechanics.

If you are interested, please PM Sha'al, Al'xor, or myself (Vera, Trassynn, Skade'vor'tarri) and ask for a short in-game interview.

Feel free to check out our website at http://www.terrorswtor.enjin.com

We use mumble, and are currently putting all raids on hold for the moment until we get more members (All classes/roles open for raid slots at the moment). What kind of raider am I looking for? Someone that can dedicate at least two nights a week at about 4 hours a piece of some hardcore progression raiding. As my officer mentioned above, we're currently 2/5 Hard Mode Terror From Beyond, and have yet to step foot into Denova Nightmare. We've yet to decide a schedule, so on the application you send my website, just feel free to jot down some times for us so we can correlate a schedule together.

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Terror is currently 3/5 HM TFB and has 7 members who consistently show up on time.

We're currently accepting skilled members of any class or role to fill our open slot.

We've all got alts that are geared and can switch roles (offtank has a dps alt, 1 dps can switch to heals) and as such a player will be given a spot by meeting only 2 requirements:

1. Be skilled enough that we don't have to hand hold

2. Show up on time reliably, and if you can't make it, try and inform us ahead of time so we can find a replacement or reschedule the Operation.

We're a fun bunch of guys and we'd love to get some more progress Operation wise so do your part and

SPREAD TERROR TODAY!