The Remnants of Hope - Galactic Republic - PVE/PVP

Aldamar

I recently re-subbed after a long hiatus from the game and am steadily leveling my characters (my "kids") I play both Republic and Imperial equally. I would definitely love to join an active and friendly guild.

I prefer RP/PVE with occassional PVP if the mood befits me. I am a mature, gracious, helpful player who is looking for a good community of like-minded players who are passionate about the game and Star Wars in general.

Do you think I could be a good fit? Do you have an Empire side guild or are affiliated with any I could place my Empire toons into?

Thank you in advance.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently re-subbed after a long hiatus from the game and am steadily leveling my characters (my "kids") I play both Republic and Imperial equally. I would definitely love to join an active and friendly guild.

I prefer RP/PVE with occassional PVP if the mood befits me. I am a mature, gracious, helpful player who is looking for a good community of like-minded players who are passionate about the game and Star Wars in general.

Do you think I could be a good fit? Do you have an Empire side guild or are affiliated with any I could place my Empire toons into?

Thank you in advance.

Heya, nice to meetcha and welcome back!

We definitely pride ourselves on being friendly and active. It's important to everyone that members play the way they want with the time they have, and that we provide as many resources as possible to make that happen.

PvE has been bursting at the seams lately, with seven or eight raids a week sometimes! With the holidays we've had to ease up a bit though :p RP has slowed down for us, but we're looking for eager members to help us revive it. We of course have forums and areas for roleplay (group and one on one, or whatever anyone wants), and there are some tentative plans to work on some in-game RP plots.

Vestige of Despair is our sister Imperial guild, and we have recently added a new Imperial officer to our ranks. There are plans in motion for much more there. Remnants of Hope has been a place for people of diverse opinions, lifestyles, and gaming interests. I feel like there's a place for almost anyone :) Feel free to message me here if you have anymore questions! If you're feeling like we could be the right fit, you can always go to our website and create an application :D

Congratulations to Zedwas aka Zedphyr for winning the SWTOR Division Commander Election! Best of luck in your newly elected position! I look forward to seeing where you take the TOR Division from here! Best of luck!

Edited by Aldamar

THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!

Edited by LadyAdmiral

Hi, I recently came back to the game after a very long layoff, and started new on this server as I wanted something different then just the regular PVE server I had been on previously. I am a VERY active player but the downside of that is I tend to burn myself out rather quickly on a game... that is why its very important to me to find a very active guild to join, so that there are plenty of activities going on so that I can find other stuff to do then simply constantly leveling or crafting...

So I see you guys do alot of stuff, but what I am wondering, is it mostly just end game activities, or do you have a good number of altoholics and new members who are leveling and so forth? I see plenty of guilds who boast huge rosters... but they are usually populated by inactive players and seldom do they have more then a few people on at any one time, and those that are on tend to be maxed out players who simply run daily's or 55 PVP all the time, leaving someone like me (an altoholic) few people to actually play with.

Edited by JalenTigh

Jalen - We unfortunately have a high numbers of people who suffer the same sickness as you. Altoholism runs rampant in our guild! Many of us are 55, but many of us are leveling new characters, both on the pub and imp side. Although we only really schedule endgame events (ex ops) I catch tons of people online playing on alts, especially pvping lower levels.

As for active members, we actually do a "purge" every couple of months. of.. well people who haven't logged in for a couple months :p

Thought this might help demonstrate! http://i.imgur.com/pal1k2b.jpg This was on an operations night. 8 members are in an operation, a bunch of other 55s doing space missions (whichh you can do together at any level!), and others just levelling.

Edited by LadyAdmiral

Just a heads up we are in the middle of transferring our forums to a new server to help with our growing community. If you are interested in contacting anyone or filling out an application, just hold tight!

You can also try ingame to contact a member by typing "/who Remnants of Hope" pubside or "/who Vestige of Despair" imp side.

Last night was fun! 30 people online at once, woohoo!

We had two groups trying Dread Fortress (SM+HM). The SM group ended up having DPS issues.. so we went and did a Golden Llama. After the other group got out, a handful of us went and did the Gree Xeno 8 man story and hard! ACHEIVEMENTS FOR ME! MWUAHA!