Best Sage in game

LoL-K-Noob

all this shows his he didnt care anything for the team he wasnt running ahead to pull the ball carrier along and was just in it for himself. You should really learn how to play the WZ's instead of going in and trying to make your e-pen bigger.

myself i dont vote for jerks like you becasue you are the ones that usually throw the ball away and are doing there own thing and not working the objectivesand just there for themself.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord, the amount of stupidity generated in this thread makes me cringe in empathy shame for all the idiots abusinging my favorite class in their mediocracy.

If you think getting top damage in a huttball as a sage makes you good, you have a very flawed understanding of what you have to do in that warzone- ->read the loading screen

Yes nerf sentinels bioware...and every other class that can kill me

wow your highest hitting attack was 6k, you must be a real beast, especially since the damage an attack does is directly linked to your skill level...btw my highest hit recently was a 7.3k from a fully buffed TB, I still didn't feel the urge to ss that, since it's no real achievement, just funny. Also it would require you to develop an understanding of your class that allows you to play Telecinetics/ Lightning

Only good line in this whole thread:)

Yeah, one button probably being "backpaddle", the other Forcelightning, gg

I think I remember you being one of the pro sorcs I out-dpsed while running around in recruit gear, you're a beast...next

Hey, I remember out dpsing you once. Believe me, because I said it.