Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I thought no LFG dungeon finder at launch was a good idea.

loudent

Hahahaha, looks like the OP got owned.

The only difference in this game between having or not having an LFD is that you must stand in fleet to spam for a group when you could be out questing while waiting for a group to form up.

Enjoy your wasted time sitting in fleet, No-LFD supporters.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this game NEVER has a RDF type tool. IMO, it ruined a certain MMO's community. Most people just sit in cities now.

What a silly thing and incorrect thing to say.

Sitting in a city and talking to people = not social, but being alone in the wilderness = social?

give me a group finder but make it only the server and dont let it teleport everyone to the dungeon instantly, it ruins the community.

Would that be the community of people ninja looting, making gay jokes, and being jerks in chat? Would it ruin that community?

Edited by Reevax

I hope this game NEVER has a RDF type tool. IMO, it ruined a certain MMO's community. Most people just sit in cities now.

Such a terrible, logical fallacy. You people dont even know that, you've just been told that's the case so many times, your small minds believe it. The community already sucks, LFG or not.

Edited by Rinkitink

Such a terrible, logical fallacy. You people dont even know that, you've just been told that's the case so many times, your small minds believe it. The community already sucks, LFG or not.

People stick to that false "community" thing like the gospil.

I sat in the city all day in WoW, you know why? There was nothing I needed to do outside of the city. I did that before and after the LFD came out.

I am not sure why these anti-lfd people stick to such a ridiculous and incorrect argument.

It's amazing how much crap the Random Dungeon Finder takes, only to be missed so when one plays a game other than That Other MMO That Shall Not Be Named.

In that Other Game, the LFG isn't so much a problem, the fact that it is cross server is, leading to people acting like morons since their groupmates are basically NPCs they'll never see again to them.

I would rather not have the RDG tool, but bioware needs to manage server populations and factions imbalances better. You've got to have a critical mass of player population in order for LFG to work.

maybe in a month server populations will fill back up things will work.

I'm pretty dissapointed about the server pop caps atm.. EVE can cram 200 or 300 players onto the same spot with minimal lag, and have accomplished up to a 1000 with crashing servers I believe.

SWTOR lag gets crappy at about 16 players, every warzone has terrible lag on my server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.