The Hammerfist Clan is Recruiting (Empire, 18+)

corcode

Happy so many people are choosing to check us out. We have gotten some really great new members from this thread.

/woo-hoo.

I totally agree with you Dragon! We had another new member join us officially today.

If you are looking for a casual guild for mature gamers, look no further!

Check out our link and turn in an application today.

Xay

PS the guns are non-threatening. My main is a merc.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a pack of lies! She's bloodthirsty. Bloodthirsty I tell you!

Unless bloodthirsty light-side mercs are what you're into. Then don't hesitate and apply today!:jawa_smile:

That's perfect Haldri!!!

I am a bloodthirsty light-sided merc! Note my motto below!

Leave no witnesses...

I can't decide between that one and "Why can't a healer be the tank?" for my signature in the HFC forums...

Xay

We are planning more ops and HMFP in the near future. We have an Op Wednesday night that promises to be a regular run. Plans are in the works for at least twice weekly gear runs on a regular basis. It may be a few weeks before that happens.

As we grow we will continue planning more regular runs.

We have static levelling groups that need more players...

Check out the forums - HFC may be the guild you have been looking for.

Awkward moments are what make Ops runs so fun.

I wasn't aware of any awkward moments in the last two Ops...Did I miss them? Was I involved in any of them? Did I instigate any of them?

I am so excited that I finally got my main to 50 and can run Ops and HMFP with y'all.

Xay

Edited by greyladydeux

I am personally in favor of "Kill them all, let The Force sort them out"

Brey, did you misplace your bifocals again? Did you try any of the hints I gave you to prevent your losing them so often?

*sigh*

I was asking which of the two lines I should use for my signature on the HFC forums, not, "Now what was is it that Brey always says when we are out killing mobs?"

Xay

PS I could use help with a new title as well. Not quite sure about Bloodthirsty Bounty Hunter. Might scare folks away...

That's probably why the dance is forbidden.

*sigh* I am not fond of the Bounty Hunter chests on the most part...I like her current armor... it will be really cute when I get the Black Hole boots.

Xay

Jet. Tubes. You are missing out.:jawa_tongue:

I don't remember saying "Let me dance for you..."

LOL

The crashing though could be a problem...

Xay

As long as there are no jumping or pipes involved, you should be fine. :w_angelic:

Of course the other issue is that with Xay's luck, the dance would draw aggro. lol

As long as there are no jumping or pipes involved, you should be fine. :w_angelic:

Of course the other issue is that with Xay's luck, the dance would draw aggro. lol

I don't believe it is possible to dance while jumping...

Drawing aggro while dancing could very well happen...That combined with the crashing could be a disaster...Sounds like a possible awkward moment to me!

Thanks Lima!

Xay