Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Checkout that scoreboard

HiddenSpy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that damage and only 21 kills, that is rather poor.

My thoughts exactly.

Sometimes, you are the only one focusing a healer. You chase them around for 12 mins with no help from your team, the whole time they are getting cross heals from the other healer.

You can easily top damage charts and have low kills if you are chasing healers - this usually happens when the rest of your team sucks.

I will show some records from Red Eclipse realm wich is best on PVP even it is a PVE realm.

Total Damage in a match

Melgorm @ 974.240 = Vanguard

Biggest Hit in a match

Achillies @ 8.082 = JKG focus spec (aoe)

Highest DPS in a match

Clockwork @ 1453.56 Powertech

Total Healing in a match

D'linger = scoundrel 1.5 milion healing

Total Protection in a match

Morv @ 610.799 = Vanguard

Total Kills in a match

Fhoorer @ 91 = vanguard

As you can see most OP healer is scoundrel (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE). Our sages put 1,3 milion healing considering they play hybrid with blind when shield get brake, root on force wave (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, SAGES WILL BE IMPOSIBLE TO KILL IN 1.4).

Most OP dps is Powertech/Vanguard (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE, THEY NEED HUGE NERFS). 6 sec cumulated stuns, reactive shield, roots all time, insane dps PT have too much.

Most OP tank is Vanguard/PT (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Most OP killer is Vanguard/PT again (PAY ATENTION BIOWARE).

Sentinels/Marauders are close but behind PT / VG.

I SEE 1.4 LIKE THIS: Scoundrels will easy mode heal, will easy mode dps. Sages will be imposible to kill having too many tools to root/evade from atacks. Vaguards will be OP same as they are now. Marauders will be force to go rage and spamers.

What about the rest of us?

Sorry but your server is not the top PvP nor even the top PvP server that IS a PvE server. Here on Canderous Ordo, I have seen at least 3 of the vanguards/powertechs that were here do over a million damage in warzones. Also I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot from our server before or a Marauder or smash Juggernaut doing 1.6 million damage in a 15 minute huttball. Also I had a 1.2 million protection game and your 600k protection doesn't come close to that. The only one where you may have something is on the healing, I've never seen anyone on Canderous Ordo break 1.5 million heals, highest I've seen was 1.3 million. I don't check things like people's biggest hits or dps after a game, it'd take too long, so I can't comment on that.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Sorry but your server is not the top PvP nor even the top PvP server that IS a PvE server. Here on Canderous Ordo, I have seen at least 3 of the vanguards/powertechs that were here do over a million damage in warzones. Also I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot from our server before or a Marauder or smash Juggernaut doing 1.6 million damage in a 15 minute huttball. Also I had a 1.2 million protection game and your 600k protection doesn't come close to that. The only one where you may have something is on the healing, I've never seen anyone on Canderous Ordo break 1.5 million heals, highest I've seen was 1.3 million. I don't check things like people's biggest hits or dps after a game, it'd take too long, so I can't comment on that.

I'm sorry... you quoted me why?

To tell me that your server doesn't focus objectives and games take a really long time?

Really confused to why you quoted me.

EDIT: I see it now... you quoted the wrong guy.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

And no offense to you or the OP or anyone else.... but am I the only person that sees "This game took a really long time" when people post high stats.

I mean yeah... cool. A few people really out performed the other people. The only difference is the gap and over all numbers are bigger because of a long game. I'd be more impressed with the rest of the players having 100k damage and you had 250k. That would tell me that you dominated in objectives AS WELL as damage.

Am I alone here?

Edited by UGLYMRJ

All that damage and only 21 kills, that is rather poor.

Sometimes, you are the only one focusing a healer. You chase them around for 12 mins with no help from your team, the whole time they are getting cross heals from the other healer.

You can easily top damage charts and have low kills if you are chasing healers - this usually happens when the rest of your team sucks.

Finally someone who knows what they're talking about, lol.

~Heiden :cool:

And no offense to you or the OP or anyone else.... but am I the only person that sees "This game took a really long time" when people post high stats.

I mean yeah... cool. A few people really out performed the other people. The only difference is the gap and over all numbers are bigger because of a long game. I'd be more impressed with the rest of the players having 100k damage and you had 250k. That would tell me that you dominated in objectives AS WELL as damage.

Am I alone here?

There's plenty of games like that, whereas games with big numbers are rare. They also impress most people, I'm sure if I posted some screenshot of me or someone else having like... 300k damage and 22000 objective points in a 15 minute huttball for example, it wouldn't really impress most people. That's why you don't usually see screenshots of that. It shows during MvP voting too. People rarely vote the top objective point scorer as MvP, unless they are the top medals or highest damage/healing as well.

There's plenty of games like that, whereas games with big numbers are rare. They also impress most people, I'm sure if I posted some screenshot of me or someone else having like... 300k damage and 22000 objective points in a 15 minute huttball for example, it wouldn't really impress most people. That's why you don't usually see screenshots of that. It shows during MvP voting too. People rarely vote the top objective point scorer as MvP, unless they are the top medals or highest damage/healing as well.

Very true.... that's why if I'm not with guild I tend to vote protection or objectives. 2 things that are VERY important but seem to go unnoticed. Not like an MVP vote really means much anyways. :D

Personal highest number (note the difference in team kills and we still lost x_x ):

http://i47.tinypic.com/29p5icn.jpg

More impressive: (Huttball is 15 minutes max, every time):

http://i50.tinypic.com/14jtflt.jpg

My best game (highest HPS, this game was about 13 minutes or so):

http://i46.tinypic.com/554jy8.jpg

Saw a guy get 1.43 mil heals in a Novare once. That's the highest I've ever seen but can't find the screenshot of it

Highest deeps was a Powertech @ 1.3 mil damage in a marathon civil war.

Edited by Morde_

Were some of these gained when you could use the Might/skill/etc... adrenals in WZ's? Cause using those could give you insane hits/heals. I would consider those null/void now that you can't use them in WZ's anymore.

~Heiden :cool:

All of this are from patch 1.3. So no adrenals , etc.

Yes, scoundrel healing is out of senses, too bad Bioware don't see it. I just want them to ask for pictureS so they can see beter. Regarding healing our sages brake 1,3 milion healing but they are hybrids and they also do nice dmg. Sages will be OP in 1.4 because shield is absorbing alot of dmg and when iT brakes you get blinded, each time they force wave you get rooted, with sprint that makes them imune to cc that will be ridiculous. PAY ATENTION BIOWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING!:mad:

You will meet us soon, so be ready! If you fight with no skill ppl i am sure you can do that dmg but those dmg on our realm are mostly from rated not only normal WZ. We will see! :)

http://i49.tinypic.com/2hmlxd1.jpg - Highest dmg (15 min game)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mzlg61.jpg - Highest healing (15 min game)

http://i50.tinypic.com/25pn5dx.jpg - Highest healing/dmg combined, and highest healing (for you guys who LOVE to link high numbers from stalemated CW/NC)

The first and third seem staged. No way someone can legitimately get 1.6 mill damage in Huttball. What I'm guessing happened is 4 healers healed themselves in a group, while he smashed them over and over again.

That last game... really no one capped any nodes? The middle node often stays uncapped leading to long games, but I've never seen a side node stay uncapped (longer res distance when it is neutral for both teams), let alone all 3 uncapped.

The first and third seem staged. No way someone can legitimately get 1.6 mill damage in Huttball. What I'm guessing happened is 4 healers healed themselves in a group, while he smashed them over and over again.

That last game... really no one capped any nodes? The middle node often stays uncapped leading to long games, but I've never seen a side node stay uncapped (longer res distance when it is neutral for both teams), let alone all 3 uncapped.

This ^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.