Darth Malgus vs Dark Council

JmoWolf

My sorceror would smear the walls with him :p.

Seriously though, I think at least half the council would smack him down fairly easily. the other half? A few he might slap around with a few giving him a tought ight but losing. Personally I can't stand Malgus. I love beating him in the False Emperor flashpoint.

To be fair, at the end of the story so far there is some holes in the dark council. If Malgus had done things different he would have been a certenty for a place. So I don't think all the members would beat him.

Wasn't he already a Dark Council member before False Emperor? I am pretty sure he did have a place, but he left because he hated the infighting and political jargon the Dark Council spewed.

Malgus was one step below the Dark Council, he never got promoted to it. But he did play them as well as he could, which was how he ended up on Ilum and used the orders issued by two of the other DC members as his cover while secretly backstabbing everyone. Every FP he sent you on was meant to build his own power base behind the Empire's backs. After the Emperor's Voice was first killed in an attack by the Jedi, it was the perfect time for him to act when contact with the Emperor was cut off, that was no one else knew what he was up to. And with Darth Baras pulling his own shenanigans and keeping the Emperor's Hand watching his every move, it left Malgus free to act without interference.

I think he could take Ravage and a few of the other DC members in 1v1 combat. But some of the senior members like Jadus and Marr would probably overpower him.