<Pandamonium> est. 2004 | 21+ | Progressive PvE Focus

Kaisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our Operations teams (Stuck It) is looking for 1 DPS.

8/10 current tier.

Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 (eastern)

We also have a new operations team, Wrath and Ruin, as well as two other teams with current openings:

League of Shadows - 2 of any class

Obsidian Guard - 1 Healer (Merc or Sorc)

If you're searching for a new home to settle in for the expansion, come check us out.

• 2 months later...

Pandamonium has added to new operation teams to our roster: Crayon Eaters and Malediction. We also have a number of openings on other teams if you're looking to raid:

League of Shadows

Thu and Sun 10-12

Openings: 2 of any class

Obsidian Guard

Tue and Thu 8-11

Opening: 1 Tank

Panda Express

Tue and Sat 11:30-1:30

Openings: 1 DPS and 1 Tank

Stuck It

Wed and Thu 9:30-11:30

Opening: 1 DPS

Any team has a spot in the following nights? Mon-tue-fri-sat-sun

Details in the post immediately preceding yours. Panda Express would fit the bill. They raid Tuesday and Saturday. Hit up Faulig in-game for information. He's the team lead.

Pandamonium has added to new operation teams to our roster: Crayon Eaters and Malediction. We also have a number of openings on other teams if you're looking to raid:

League of Shadows

Thu and Sun 10-12

Openings: 2 of any class

Obsidian Guard

Tue and Thu 8-11

Panda Express

Tue and Sat 11:30-1:30

Openings: 1 DPS and 1 Tank

Stuck It

I see you have room for an rDPS for your "Stuck It" team. What is the progression level of the group? I am looking for a team with similar progression as me. I am 9/10 ToS/Rav pre 4.0 (HM Revan down, not Cora) and have all NiM done except DP NiM final boss. I am almost 100% 224 fully optimized gear as well. I run a Merc DPS.

I see you have room for an rDPS for your "Stuck It" team. What is the progression level of the group? I am looking for a team with similar progression as me. I am 9/10 ToS/Rav pre 4.0 (HM Revan down, not Cora) and have all NiM done except DP NiM final boss. I am almost 100% 224 fully optimized gear as well. I run a Merc DPS.

Stuck It was 8/10 HM TR/ToS pre 4.0. They're now 7/10 in the new world. Duress is the team lead if you want to chat with him.

You can view progression (past and present) for all teams here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crayon Eaters

Tue and Wed 9-1

Opening: 1 rDPS or Tank

Obsidian Guard

Tue and Thu 8-11

Stuck It

Opening: 1 rDPS

A handful of permanent team openings currently available for those looking to raid (quoted above). Varied levels of progression and commitment. In addition, we have over 220 active members focused on SWTOR, so plenty happening on a regular basis. We've been around since day one and plan to stay until the end. If you're looking for a long-term home, we may be right for you.

• 1 month later...
Crayon Eaters

Tue and Thu 9-1

Opening: 1 Any Class

Obsidian Guard

Tue and Thu 8-11

Stuck It

We've got three permanent openings for three different operation teams. If you'd like more information, feel free to contact the team leads.

Crayon Eaters: Kaloua

Obsidian Guard: Daraxas

Stuck It: Duress, Spurius

• 3 months later...

Stuck It is a team within Pandamonium. Our 4.0 progression:

10/10 HM Rav/ToS

4/4 NM EC

4/5 NM TFB

4/5 NM DP

We've come pretty close on Terror but got tired/sick of it and switched over to DP, working on Council atm.

We currently carry 8 members but until recently we had 9 and operated on a rotation to provide members with better life-balance and flexibility. We are looking to return to a 9-member roster. Our schedule: Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 eastern, off every 9th day.

This rotation requires people to be able to multi-role at NM level. Our ideal fit at this time would be someone who can play PT DPS and Jug Tank. Obviously we can be flexible on class but we cannot be flexible on roles; we need someone who can split time between Tank/DPS. Practically, this individual will (probably) DPS more than tank.

Please PM me if interested. We'll want to set up some time to have you hang out with a couple of us on one of our ships and talk a bit, as well as have you throw down a couple parses in front of us. If all looks good we'll run something and take it from there.

• 3 weeks later...
The slow months of summer are upon us, but Pandamonium continues to have a small handful of openings in our active raid teams (and many sub spots available on a weekly basis). For those interested in raiding or simply looking to join an established SWTOR home, consider applying.

• 3 weeks later...
Pandamonium is actively recruiting to fill an rDPS role for our Chaos Theory operations team. They raid on Wednesday from 9-11:30. We've also recently branched out and opened a new chapter in Final Fantasy XIV, for those interested in multi-gaming guild opportunities. See the OP for more information.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pandamonium is diving into KotET and looking to recruit players for current team openings:

Chaos Theory

Wed 9-11:30

Openings: 1 Tank, 2 DPS

Crayon Eaters

Tue and Thu 9-1

Opening: 1 Any Class

Deletion Protocol

Wed and Thu 8:30-10

Openings: 4 Any Class

Reach out to the team leaders for more information.

Yes, we do. Last night we threw together what became a 15-person SM KP run that was a blast. It was completely informal and spontaneous.

Once the holiday rush passes, we will resume scheduled open guild runs. Traditionally, these have been either Monday or Friday nights, but that's all flexible and depends largely on the organizer (which can be anyone).

• 1 month later...

Artes Moriendi

Wed 8:30-11

Openings: 2

Chaos Theory

Wed 9-11:30

Openings: 1

Last Call

Sun and Mon 10-1

Openings: 1

We currently have four openings across three of our teams. If you're interested in raiding, I suggest looking more closely at Pandamonium.

• 3 months later...

We are always looking for new players, crusty old timers, casual raiders, rabid PVP folks, and new players to join in our various guild activities.

We currently have three openings among our existing teams, any role. Please check here for details on when each team runs and here for their 5.0 progression.

If you are interested, please review our Charter and apply!

Edited by Joel_Eisenlipz