Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

i used to play a concealment op at lanuch and believe it or not its actually less powerful in a 1v1 schenario than it used to be lol.

The bads probably notice it more than the good players. People are only qq'ing because there are so many of them in WZ's right now and they aren't accustom to dealing with it. This server has several very good Concealment Ops who have been running that way for a long time... I honestly didn't notice a change in fighting them, they sucked to deal with before, they still suck... the damage increase doesn't seem all that noticeable.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bads probably notice it more than the good players. People are only qq'ing because there are so many of them in WZ's right now and they aren't accustom to dealing with it. This server has several very good Concealment Ops who have been running that way for a long time... I honestly didn't notice a change in fighting them, they sucked to deal with before, they still suck... the damage increase doesn't seem all that noticeable.

they still blow up just as easy as 2 weeks ago, they simply made them a little more viable for top dmg but all the sins and pts are butthurt now that there is a class that can stand up to them -_-

they still blow up just as easy as 2 weeks ago, they simply made them a little more viable for top dmg but all the sins and pts are butthurt now that there is a class that can stand up to them -_-

The loudest QQ'ing i heard were sorcs who don't think anyone else should be able to glass cannon... 8-9k death fields anyone?

The loudest QQ'ing i heard were sorcs who don't think anyone else should be able to glass cannon... 8-9k death fields anyone?

I guess I see your point, but I'd love to get these mythical 8-9k death fields.

Edited by Kormad

I laugh at operatives that open on me, Saber Reflect muahahaha :D

And then if I'm Vengeance, kite, Unstoppable, kite, Unstoppable, Intercede, kite, Unstoppable... weeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh right I guess I should add a shoutout too, this one's for Tiptoe, for being a great healer and resisting the urge to go concealment and gank everyone lol

Edited by wadecounty

Speak to vestus, have seen him pull 10-11k's on it, maybe he's just a lucky bastard tho :p

I'd love to see how you get 9-11k death fields I've never gotten upto 9k hits with it and I outgear Vestus I believe but maybe I need to find that super pve geared guy. But this is the gear I'm using aside from stacking more surge (4% from max possible) trade out for alacrity which I sorta like having.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1033b767-98fe-44cc-8301-d52d67c30711

I laugh at operatives that open on me, Saber Reflect muahahaha :D

And then if I'm Vengeance, kite, Unstoppable, kite, Unstoppable, Intercede, kite, Unstoppable... weeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh right I guess I should add a shoutout too, this one's for Tiptoe, for being a great healer and resisting the urge to go concealment and gank everyone lol

Tiptoe (Tiptoe with the special I) was stabbing people the other day while Tiptoe (the one without the special I) was healing Tiptoe o.O

lol Tsar it isn't anything related to gear, he got one lucky crit on some guy wearing Recruit (or something similar to) gear. It isn't something regular.

Nah I've seen the guy hit 10k's on geared people too, he hit a 10.9k on lokk in full pvp gear, it's okay to be jelly, courmac :)

Nah I've seen the guy hit 10k's on geared people too, he hit a 10.9k on lokk in full pvp gear, it's okay to be jelly, courmac :)

I've been killed with 7k's... I'm full oboron. It's not an auto-crit like smash, but it's hella-powerful for an instant cast AOE you pick up in the 3rd tier. Regardless, the point is still relevant... Ops are the melee glass cannon, but they still can't put out the type of damage numbers that Sorc's can in a WZ.

I've been killed with 7k's... I'm full oboron. It's not an auto-crit like smash, but it's hella-powerful for an instant cast AOE you pick up in the 3rd tier. Regardless, the point is still relevant... Ops are the melee glass cannon, but they still can't put out the type of damage numbers that Sorc's can in a WZ.

Multiple games on pot5 last night where Ops were pulling 1.1-1.3 million, and those where games were node swaps took places multiple times.

Also, every match I was in last night I was top damage on my concealment OP, the one game I lost was against a former Casual premade where Aetess pulled 1.2 million damage (concealment OP).

Shout out to Trauma Probe for being way more OP than I thought it would. Consistent 1.5k+ HPS matches in full PvE gear with barely 1k bolstered expertise. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel more powerful than an operative. Edited by KeyboardNinja

Shout out to Trauma Probe for being way more OP than I thought it would. Consistent 1.5k+ HPS matches in full PvE gear with barely 1k bolstered expertise. I never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel more powerful than an operative.

let me know how much u surivive with a good dps chasing ur tail... my bet is not a lot with that expertise.

Multiple games on pot5 last night where Ops were pulling 1.1-1.3 million, and those where games were node swaps took places multiple times.

Also, every match I was in last night I was top damage on my concealment OP, the one game I lost was against a former Casual premade where Aetess pulled 1.2 million damage (concealment OP).

Overall Damage

1) 2,514,052 - Adazinn <Republic> Gunslinger CW (Screenshot)

2) 2,214,615 - Weezus <Void> Sorcerer NC (Screenshot)

3) 2,052,748 - Xeyron <Void> Powertech CW (Screenshot)

4) 2,045,636 - Whammy <Game Genie> Sentinel CW (Screenshot)

5) 2,017,075 - Lokk <Project Mayhem> Sorcerer AH (Screenshot)

Hmmm... I still only see 2 sorcs and no Ops....

I said kolto shell greater than kolto probe in 2.6, i.e. merc feels more powerful than op in 2.6, but nobody believed me.

Your merc isn't 55 yet. Merc's do great in lowbie.

Get to 55 then see how you feel with 2 smashers and an assassin on you and no stealth/roll.

And Mauri, I'm not trying to be a dick because I play a ranged DPS class and I understand what it is to be completely shut down in PVP... Sorc's and mercs both have the issue because of interrupt susceptibility. But Ops aren't much more of a problem in PVP then they were, and I wouldn't call them any more OP than I would call Sorcs (and I'm not calling sorcs OP either)... I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in people who main Sorcs calling Op's OP when they have arguably some of the most potent damage in the game.

Your merc isn't 55 yet. Merc's do great in lowbie.

Get to 55 then see how you feel with 2 smashers and an assassin on you and no stealth/roll.

And Mauri, I'm not trying to be a dick because I play a ranged DPS class and I understand what it is to be completely shut down in PVP... Sorc's and mercs both have the issue because of interrupt susceptibility. But Ops aren't much more of a problem in PVP then they were, and I wouldn't call them any more OP than I would call Sorcs (and I'm not calling sorcs OP either)... I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in people who main Sorcs calling Op's OP when they have arguably some of the most potent damage in the game.

I do not think concealment is OP by any means, it will only be OP if the next patch gives them strong DCDs, right now the damage is over the top but they are so squishy that it is very hard for them to deliver that damage.

I also think that both Sorcs and Mercs are close to being balanced, we just need a few tools to avoid being shutdown and we'll be in a very good place.

Edited by alexsamma