Are any of the servers that were "Destinations" in the last round being merged?

KPureblade

Basically, I'm curious if any of the servers that were considered Destination servers in the last transfer are going to be considered for merging with tomorrow's merge. I know there are two PvP East servers that were Destination servers, and population has been steadily shrinking on the Fatman, so I was curious if we would be merged too.

Basically, I'm curious if any of the servers that were considered Destination servers in the last transfer are going to be considered for merging with tomorrow's merge. I know there are two PvP East servers that were Destination servers, and population has been steadily shrinking on the Fatman, so I was curious if we would be merged too.

Yes. Fatman is officially dead now ... being transferred to Prophecy of the Five.

http://www.swtor.com/transfer

Then click on 'High population servers and consolidation matrix'

Edited by Urael

Oh geez. Thanks for that. Man. I hope I don't have to rename everyone again. I hope they take character creation date under consideration, I made my main within minutes of early-access opening. o.o;

Brace for impact (write a list of optional names for all of your toons now just in case).

Edited by Urael

I hope they take character creation date under consideration, I made my main within minutes of early-access opening. o.o;

They won't. Your best security for your name was to choose a very unique one to begin with OR when you got transfered the first time around.

Canderous Ordo is going to Jedi Covenant.

thought CO had a pretty good pop *shrug*

So did I...2 moves in 6 months does not make for a happy player...and it's making it difficult for me to keep rping my legacy since it was all based on a char that had his name changed once already and now probably will again.

The Shadowlands - destination server

Origin servers:

The Shadowlands, Corellian Run, Giradda the Hutt, Mind Trick, Elysium, Thana Vesh, Colonel Tobin, Krayt Dragon, The Razor, Tarro Blood, Anturi Reach, Firaxan Shark, Sith Meditation Sphere, ICE Breaker, Crevasse City, Darth Bandon, Shadow Hand, Sith Wyrm, Dreshdae Cantina, Grand Master Zym

Jedi Covenant - destination server

Origin servers:

Jedi Covenant, Canderous Ordo, The Constant, Krayiss Obelisk, Kathol Rift, Whitebeam Run, Khoonda Militia, Ki-Ta Kren, Kaas City, Fort Garnik, Hanharr, Sedyn Kyne, Keetael, The Corsair, Nathema, Zez-Kai Ell, Shii-Cho, The Courageous, Assassins of Sion, Eidolon Security, Axial Park, Keller's Void, Master Dorak, Juyo, The Defenestrator, Telos Restoration Project

The Ebon Hawk - destination server

Origin servers:

The Ebon Hawk, Kath Hound, Rubat Crystal, Lord Adraas, Sanctum of the Exalted, Shien

Prophecy of the Five - destination server

Origin servers:

Prophecy of the Five, The Fatman, Firkrann Crystal, The Twin Spears, Anchorhead, Darth Malak, Bondar Crystal, Iron Citadel, Infinity Gate, Saber of Exar Kun, Naddist Rebels, Hedarr Soongh, Davik's Estate, Gardens of Talla , The Deadweight , Thendys Noori , Sword of Ajunta Pall, Terentatek, Vulkar Highway, Veela, Death Wind Corridor, Cho Mai, Port Nowhere, Kinrath Spider, Rwookrrorro , Belgoth's Beacon, Helm of Graush

Jung Ma - destination server

Origin servers:

Jung Ma, Ven Zallow, Ajunta Pall

The Harbinger - destination server

Origin servers:

The Harbinger, Drooga's Pleasure Barge, Fa'athra, Veeboo Lunx, Master Gnost-Dural, Darth Xedrix, Gauntlet of Kressh, Zakkeg Beast, Perlemian Trade Route, Zaalbar, Empress Teta, Namadii Corridor, Kaiburr Crystal, Krath, Wall of Light, Vornskr, Soresu, Lord Praven, Master Zhar Lestin, Space Slug, Darth Sion, Hyperspace Cannon, Mask of Nihilus, The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Begeren Colony - destination server

Origin servers:

Begeren Colony, Lord Ieldis, Vrook Lamar

The Bastion - destination server

Origin servers:

The Bastion, The Crucible Pits, The Maw, Rakata Mind Prison, Nadd's Sarcophagus, Infinite Empire, Daragon Trail, Warriors of the Shadow, Black Vulkars, Shadowtown, The Swiftsure, Dark Reaper, Wound in the Force, Mandalore the Indomitable

T3-M4 - destination server

Origin servers:

T3-M4, The Jedi Tower, Odacer-Faustin Academy, Lenico Gargantuan, Dreypa's Oubliette, Stereb Cities, Force Harvester, Opila Crystal, Murakami Orchid, The Cinzia, Sith Triumvirate, Handmaidens of Atris, Supreme Commander Stantorrs, Darth Andeddu, Exar Kun

The Red Eclipse - destination server

Origin servers;

The Red Eclipse, Nightmare Lands, Dune Bantha, Goluud Corridor, Sluis Shipyards, Dxun Battle Circle, The Arkanian Legacy, Bacca's Blade, Eye of Ashlanae, Bao-Dur, Flames of the Crucible, Luka Sene, Rogue Moon, Kellian Jarro, Peragus Mining Facility, Ludo Kressh, Hydian Way, Sith'ari, Hidden Beks, Frostclaw

Mantle of the Force - destination server

Origin servers;

Mantle of the Force, Kissai Caste, Vodo-Siosk Baas, Phateem Halls of Knowledge, Hssiss

Vanjervalis Chain - destination server

Origin servers;

Vanjervalis Chain, Zayne Carrick, Cassus Fett

The Progenitor - destination server

Origin servers;

The Progenitor, Shaltin Tunnels, Trask Ulgo

Battle Meditation - destination server

Origin servers;

Battle Meditation, Kessel Run

Jar'Kai Sword - destination server

Origin servers;

Jar'Kai Sword, Brianna, Darth Traya, Exis Station, Gnawer's Roost, Loramarr, The Restoration Zone, Blotus the Hutt, Pius Dea, The Krath Enchanter, Darth Revan's Mask, Jen'jidai

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - destination server

Origin servers;

Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Shadow Runner, Tott Doneeta, The Ravager, The Kumumgah, Hex Droid, Bloodworthy, Scepter of Ragnos, Ahto City, Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow, The Exile's Crystal, Starstorm One, Tassaa Bareesh, Ula Vii, Senator Contispex, Niman, Kai-kan, Chuundar, Trayus Academy, Uthar Wynn, Lord Calypho

Darth Nihilus - destination server

Origin servers;

Darth Nihilus, Dol Grenn, Mecrosa Order, Atris, Princess Galia, Baron Deathmark, Hrakert Rift, Star Map, Huntmaster

Dalborra - destination server

Dalborra

Gav Daragon - destination server

Gav Daragon

Master Dar'Nala - destination server

Master Dar'Nala

The fact that those lists include things like "Prophecy of the Five is merging with Prophecy of the Five" makes me think that technically, the old Prophecy of the Five server is closing and being merged with new hardware that is also named Prophecy of the Five. If that's the case, things like character creation date might come into play.. wishful thinking maybe.

Gah - just let me transfer my 50 from the Fatman to The Bastion. Stupid to force me to transfer where I don't want to play.

Come on really with the character consolidations where I can play all my characters on 1 server- that I want to play on.

Damn, I was just starting to warm up to the idea of being on Drooga's Pleasure Barge server.

Harbringer it is. Now I get my character names back. All reserved from day 1 on that server. :D

Rolling with the punches is the only way to keep sane around here.

Harbinger is a solid server. Has been since day 1