Lightsaber stances

Onymus

We have seen that 1.4 will be adding a mood option that is clickable through the emote menus. Why not add another set of options that will let you choose what stance you stand in when your weapon is drawn? Same idea, a cosmetic effect that will make each character just a little more distinctive.

Lightsabers could be held two handed in front of them, or held behind with the knees bent and free hand held in front like Obi-wan in the prequel movies. I am sure that others could give much better ideas than me. Not to be left out ranged classes would have stances as well. Rifles could have a ready position holding a cheek weld and a short laser sight animation going out couple meters. Blasters could be held at a two handed low ready position or a high ready (hollywood) two handed position. Think there are already some animations for this when the scoundrel is in stealth for example.

Please add any ideas for combat stances. Its getting a little boring seeing the same old stance when I draw my lightsaber.