Why Daniel Erickson can't leave.

Rayla_Felana

If either of them go, I go.

They inspired me with confidence in this game. I just want to push Daniel and James into the art or design room and get them to have a word with the people who design/approve the recent gear we've been getting.

If either of them go, I go.

They inspired me with confidence in this game. I just want to push Daniel and James into the art or design room and get them to have a word with the people who design/approve the recent gear we've been getting.

Same :)

Well after reading your posts in your Aspiring Knight's Vest thread, I think I know to completely and utterly ignore anything you state.

If you feel that way, there is a button for it. I still hope you've learned something about YouTube.

That's actually a really bad example of his charisma compared to the glorious entirety of the guild summit.

Seriously, he was the breakout star of that for me. Everyone else just played answer-jockey. :cool: If he does leave, that will be a huge loss on Bioware's personality. Everyone else I've seen them put in front of a camera is... very developer-y. They know exactly what they're talking about, but they never seem quite comfortable up there like he is.

What is this obsession with words we all use on a daily basis, just because they're on "tv" ? It's ridiculous that that was the most noteworthy thing someone took away from this interview.

It isn't that, it's the entire reaction, you realise that Erickson isn't just putting on a 'smiley everything's fine' routine in his interviews, it's really refreshing and not something I am convinced of with any of the others. (no offence Devs, but it's how I feel.)