The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

BioWare are you really going on with these class changes in 1.4?

GizmoBill

Yep, they totally ignored some of the class feedback threads and there's overwhelming negativity in the patch thread.

Yet nothing will change so un-subbing is seemingly the only way of protesting despite that it sucks when there are still aspects of the game that work and are fun. I think I'm just going to play ME3 instead for a while, this game was still working properly when ME3 came out so it was shelved.

Be warned that the ending might make you unable to go back and play any of the ME games it did it to me and a lot of other people. That said have fun and I hope you are one of the few that like the ending.

If you can't play the changes on the test server, as I know many of us can't, pop over to the forums and read some of the player reports.

Yes you'll have to sift through some pretty bad ones that are merely QQ without and basis but overal things are looking good on the test server.

PVE players are making it through the content with minimal change to how other then performance increases in their classes. (IE you will have less, oh your not x y or z dps, tank, or healer? Then I'm sorry but you can't join our run).

They are finding bugs and giving feedback tho so don't think it's sunshine and daisies.

PvP testing is a little slower due to people testing the new op hard but mostly those who have tested has found good balance with minimal problems so far.

TLDR:

Chill out and relax, as of right now everything is looking good. Pvp did not ruin pve :)

This whole thread is completely POINTLESS!!

that was an excellent point on the pointlessness of this thread. So the real issue now is....

Does your point make the thread actually have a point, thereby nullifying your point as it was made?