Origin!- NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Allistair

If Bioware/EA wants us to use their site to pre-order they should be more organized.

I just got the notification that my product is shipping TODAY!.

There's no way I'll have it for launch and there's a good chance I won't even have it by the end of the grace period that originally wasn't there.

Way to plan properly. I'm soo ticked off right now. How can this NOT be shipped so it arrives BEFORE the launch at Midnight tonight????

I should have already had this in my hands and ready to put my code in on the 20th.

This is very poor planning and service and you can bet I will NEVER order anything from them again.

STAY AWAY FROM ORIGIN!!!

You know, if you ordered from origin you should have been able to download the game in addition to being delivered a physical disc.

See my previous post, and click on orders & billing when you get in. Then look at the line that says Unlock Code.

That's your product code.

For some reason mine isn't showing in that section.

I have the pre-order, i have the crystal. I haven't been emailed a code and it's not in the billing section, the game doesn't show up at all.

For the record the OP is complaining about Origin's handling of the orders for people who ordered physical copies of the game, which has been atrocious. At least some folks seem to be reporting they are getting their shipping info now. I ordered my CE 20 mins after the game became available for pre-order and have yet to see anything other than "Order in Process" and haven't even been charged yet.

Given the speed they are going out it appears that they have a couple of clerks that are writing out the shipping labels by hand. Origin's entire fulfillment and order information process seems to be a complete fail. We're being told to "trust the system" you'll get your game.

Part of the reason people are so upset is that we were explicitly told that Origin was shipping on the 16th so folks would get their games on time by the end of the grace period...which other retailers like Amazon did. Speculation is that they shipped the "free shipping" orders early to meet this deadline, while holding back the orders for the folks who paid for "2 day expedited" shipping till release day...thus justifying the extra shipping charge.

I pre-ordered the CE edition within 10 minutes of it going on sale and it still hasn't shipped.

I chatted with customer service a few minutes ago to go ahead and cancel it (figured I'd just get a regular copy through amazon) and was told I couldn't cancel because it hadn't been completed. I said, "umm, if it was completed wouldn't I have it already? How am I supposed to cancel it since the web site still states the order is "In Process". They told me I could return it once I received it and they would reimburse me.

WHAT?!?!?!

Sorry, never again doing the Origin thing. I'm happy for you guys that got your stuff and had no problems but there is no excuse for a company, the company associated with the company who made the game mind you, not being able to get the orders shipped out and/or not being able to cancel. Very bad service in my opinion.

I have the pre-order, i have the crystal. I haven't been emailed a code and it's not in the billing section, the game doesn't show up at all.

Its a known bug, lots of people are not having anything show up, and I'm like you sitting still waiting for my email.

If they don't email me or charge my card, I don't know if I should just go buy the game tomorrow....

Also I lost the email account I signed up with, so I don't even have the order confirmation email with the order confirmation code :(

I'm kicking myself because I ALWAYS write that down on a piece of paper, but was so caught up in getting my preorder code in I forgot.

Tell me about it, I can't cancel my DDE, I've tried looking everywhere and the only options are American phonelines (forget that) and a chat service that's never open.

I had the same issue, just select another game to enquire about online and the live chat will appear and tell them your question is regarding SWTOR. I did, proceeded to cancel my DDE pre-order and they even gave me a 20% origin games voucher.

Neither is mine. When I called they told me it was still in Beta and there were soem issues LOL