1.4 PST Companion Characters STILL borked

Jett-Rinn

Companion Characters

General

Players can now use "match color to chest" for their companions, and can choose to show or hide companion head gear.

Companions no longer have their weapons drawn on the player's starship.

I just don't see why they can't admit that there is no fix for it. :rolleyes:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1271/screenshot2012091014262.jpg

Oh well maybe in another ten months.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

To be fair it's a bug most tech school kids can fix, if they would let me I will fix it for them for free and add a music loop in to boot.

Untrue but thanks for playing. Down playing the situation in an attempt to give your argument credibility actually has the opposite effect.

I just can't see why it's so hard, just tie the damn thing to the characters animation when his weapon is out the companions weapon is out, or tie it to the damn z key like our characters are.

Then the player characters weapon will be constantly borked too, because you tied them together. :p

Clearly if it was so easy to fix, it would be fixed by now. It's not game breaking in any way, so I really can't personally get too worked up about it.

Untrue but thanks for playing. Down playing the situation in an attempt to give your argument credibility actually has the opposite effect.

Okay then please explain why they could not juts Catt the animation to the Z key like they do the characters, if you can't do that explain why it's a complex issue which it isn't.

:rolleyes:

Then the player characters weapon will be constantly borked too, because you tied them together. :p

Clearly if it was so easy to fix, it would be fixed by now. It's not game breaking in any way, so I really can't personally get too worked up about it.

Not if the characters animation is the parent action.

It gives the game a unpolished rushed feel and it annoys the hell out of a lot of people

Edited by Jett-Rinn

To be fair, that's not taken on a player spaceship. :cool:

^This.

Also, you had to make a special thread about this in general forums instead of in the Test Forum where it belongs? :rolleyes:

Not so much trying to be helpful as to be self aggrandizing. :p

I just can't see why it's so hard, just tie the damn thing to the characters animation when his weapon is out the companions weapon is out, or tie it to the damn z key like our characters are.

Ya know what? You don't know anything thats going on behind the scenes. You aren't a programmer for this game. You don't know the difficulties in this. I'm sure if it was an easy fix it would have been made.

Ya know what? You don't know anything thats going on behind the scenes. You aren't a programmer for this game. You don't know the difficulties in this. I'm sure if it was an easy fix it would have been made.

Yes and a three line explanation of why it's a though fix is so hard to do.....:rolleyes:

Look I'm not bashing the game ask anyone here I have been a staunch defender of Bioware and TOR...but really this is ridiculous.

Edited by Jett-Rinn