character timeline

ULTHIEN

hi everyone - this is my upteenth MMORPG, and i play since diablo, UO or eq in 1996-1997 mostly MMORPGs.

In course of these years, i found out that i need goals to keep me interested in gameplay.

Thus far, i found what i was fighting for was:

lvl 10 - first flashpoint & talent points distribution, going to main planet, PvP Warzones

lvl 14-16 - spaceship and space battles, also first PvP weapon

lvl 15 - second flashpoint & items that come with it

lvl 20 - first pvp armor, third flashpoint, helmet unless gotten earlier

===

now after 20, i know only there is:

lvl 25 - scooter

could the more experienced ppl please write what goals are there for my char to reach at levels 22-48?

(at 50, there are i guess final PvP and other armorsets and weaps)

thx in advance - i fell back to WoT as the scooter does not seem worth it anyhows...

There's more than the other dude mentioned earlier, naturally, but it all depends on what you define as goals.

You get loads of new flashpoints constantly, the other guy listed the 'important' flashpoint that comes next (Boarding Party / Taral V).

You get new, class defining abilities as you progress (level 20/30/40 or sumthin).

You get shiny new gear.

You get the chance to meet more folks from the opposing faction.

You get past your different story chapters (chapters 1-3, can't exactly remember end of chapter 1, but ch 2 ends at hoth, ch 3 after you've completed your story).

There are tons of stuff that can be considered waymarks, it just depends what you consider important enough to mention :-)

anything NEW enough to be worth working for...

spaceship was new, first FPs were new, Pvp was new... first armors were new...

afterwards, it looks like alls the same... more or less.

As i play 6 chars parallel to experience more story, they are all 20sh now, so more story is not necessarily interesting...

As i play 6 chars parallel to experience more story, they are all 20sh now, so more story is not necessarily interesting...

Then you came to the wrong game. Story has been the biggest selling point of TOR, so you may need to reevaluate your purchase if that's not enough for you.