There hasn't been a ranked pvp match on my server in weeks..

Aehgo

So ranked pvp started,

About 9 Guilds were actively queueing.

5 Guilds where clearly superior,they roflstomped the other 4 everytime they faced eachother,it wasn't a contest.

2 of the guilds realised they didn't stand a chance-they stomped queueing.

1 of the top 5 guilds decided to disband with guild wars coming.

The 2 other 'weak' guilds began to lose players/players got bored of consistantly being beat.They droped ranked.

So the 4 other guilds had to organise times/days when they would all queue.

A dispute happened in one of the guilds,they lost players,they left ranked.

Queue dodging began to occur,guilds would only play with their 'a team'.Ranked queue stops.1 of the guilds leaves the game due to unknown reasons.

Now 2 ranked teams are left on the server,guild wars right around the corner,both sides lose alot of their key players.

No ranked pvp on server-Both guilds lose even more players due to boredom with game.

Compare this to GW2 where you have tournaments/crosserver already..its very dissapointing this game is so far behind in these key aspects.

No crosserver has killed the pvp on my server,all of the competitive players have gone/quit..

We are all trying to PvP in a PvE game....

This is a pve game?:eek:All the pver's in my guild quit a few months back due to lack of content,now its happened to the pvpers..its sad becuase I like this game but BW is not doing anything to try keep players subbed..

Yeah with the gear grind and no cross server playing and half the AC not wanted in rated bioware did a fine job :confused:

But as well all know, how many times for how many month have we told them these things ?and they

are to arrogant to take feedback and ignore all the PvP feedack from PTS.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

So what you have here is a personality flaw.

Nothing to do with the game at all.

Your ranked teams on your server didn't really want competition. They didn't want challenge. They wanted free and easy wins. When they couldn't get it, they quit.

That is to say, your server is full of losers.

So what you have here is a personality flaw.

Nothing to do with the game at all.

Your ranked teams on your server didn't really want competition. They didn't want challenge. They wanted free and easy wins. When they couldn't get it, they quit.

That is to say, your server is full of losers.

pretty much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.