The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Breasts of the Old Republic

Yarik_Caski

They really need to redo or do something with body type 3. It's too mannish looking. :( Not all tall women look like they have thighs that look like they could crush a telephone pole or shoulders like a linebacker's or walk like they're men with breasts.

Noooooo!

Type 3 isn't supposed to be "tall", it's supposed to be... well, tank-like. Which it is. I love that body type for my Bounty Hunter.

Yes, it's a shame that the game doesn't have more body types represented (for both sexes), but there's no point in removing one underrepresented body type to make room for another.

Edited by JediMB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooo!

Type 3 isn't supposed to be "tall", it's supposed to be... well, tank-like. Which it is. I love that body type for my Bounty Hunter.

Yes, it's a shame that the game doesn't have more body types represented (for both sexes), but there's no point in removing one underrepresented body type to make room for another.

Well, I wasn't really suggesting that they remove it. More like add more in, like a tall variant that is more feminine looking.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

I play on an RP server with Body Type 2, and I have to agree, somewhat. But only in the sense that they're bigger than what I envision the character as actually having. Overall, I don't really care. It's an MMO, and a very large portion of the players are male, so a bit of fan service is expected. But perhaps an option for slightly smaller (not necessarily any bigger. They're quite imposing as is) breasts would be nice. Maybe some sort of thing, as was said, that could allow us to make the change like the respec thing. Would suck to have this implemented, then know I'd have to remake my entire character just to utilize it.

Of course, if nothing is done, that's fine. For the other characters that it's relevant, they know her breasts are smaller than the model portrays. For everyone else, it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Torgru

I'm not complaining XD.

But on a serious note I haven't really noticed, but all my characters are male. Will create a female today to look...out of professional curiosity of course :p.

Edited by Rynis

Are too huge. It's very bizarre to me that every female in the game has enormous melons jutting gland-first into the map.

I wish there was, at least, a fifth body option to give female characters more rationally-sized breasts. I feel kind of childish parading around with a character whose breasts are bigger than her head.

And an ability to change body/cosmetic features similar to the skill-resets at the fleets is also on my wish-list.

Go try DCUO, report back.