Funny things I've noticed...

Thylbanus

It seems that Leslie Nielsen is an idol of Commander(?) Haken of the Esseles.

Also speaking of the Esseles, Vyn Asara putting on a Republic Uniform is not the best disguise for a BRIGHT blue Twi'lek hiding from Imperials.

Complain all you want about the ship droids, play the Trooper and get M1-4X. He's the Scrappy Doo of the Star Wars universe. (Let me at 'em! I'll splat 'em!)

What other funny stuff you have noticed?

Other than the already intended funny situations like Captain Jeelg and Trymbo.

Capt. Jeelg -

Trymbo -

As a Trooper:

* When you get Elara Dorne's affection high enough:

She makes everyone do paper work off the ship to get some fresh air..she tells you how long of a window of "free time" you and her has....you fill in the gap.

...then comes Aric Jorgan.. "Dorne, Dorne...? Where the hell are you!?"

* After you have Tanno Vik with you for some time / and or you get with affection high enough:

You can do a ton of shady deals (if you opt for it) like blackmailing underworld traders, etc, and getting a decent amount of creds from each mission...yet...after Garza complained and ordered you to keep an eye on Vik to make sure he does do this stuff....you get off scott free, hell no one even finds out about it.

Edited by Eillack

Each classes' companions interact with another classes' companion somewhere along their quest lines. This may not happen to all 5 of your companions, but there will be at least 1 companion that references or actually speaks to another classes' companion or storyline.

I think that's really neat.