OotiniCast

jasoneth

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OotiniCast Episode 240

We talk about seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens (spoiler-free, of course). There's also a little SWTOR news, including the broken events and the nVidia contest. Then more discussion in response to listener feedback about BioWare's strategy going forward.

My condolences to Chill for the lost of his wife. I will keep Chill and his family in my prayers. I can't image what he is going through during these tough times. God Bless you Chill and your family!

From the Sith Praxium guild and my one character in Ootini Rage guild (Yudonzu)

OotiniCast Episode 245

Plenty of news this week, including the joyous if belated end to Nightmare Lootgate, the change to the Cartel Packs in Game Update 4.1, and the upcoming conclusion of the KotFE revamp of crafting. We then debut our Academy segment for new players, and conclude with a discussion about whether raiding has a future in any MMO, especially SWTOR.

Edited by jasoneth

Hey Teo

I finally caught up on all the OotiniCast!!! I have really enjoyed the podcast its been very entertaining and informative. Keep up the great work all and look forward to joining you guys very soon in the live chat.

Thx Yudo

Yudonzu - Ootini Rage Guild