OotiniCast

jasoneth

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep up the excellent work! You guys do a great job. Very professional, entertaining and informative.

@ JediRelentless

I agree with you regarding the Ootinicast, I've really enjoyed their shows. Teo was awesome mentioning my guilds on a previous show before.

Teo,

I have finally got to show #200 on the Ootini podcast! I can't say anything but good things about the podcast. It's always informative and entertaining. I just transfer one of my alt toons (Yudonzu) to the Harbinger server. I will add the Ootini channel and ask for an invite to the Ootini Rage guild. Hope to see you in game soon

Thx Yudo

OotiniCast Episode 220

We cover some diverse topics this week, including Game Update 3.3.1, the highlights of Disney's D23, and the rumours of a KOTOR remake. In our discussion, we look at the population trends in Ranked PvP over time, consider the Season 6 rewards teaser, and then come up with many ideas on how to improve Ranked PvP.

OotiniCast Episode 223

Quite a bit of news this week, including the class changes coming in Game Update 4.0 for Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors, the removal of Nightmare Mode from Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace, and the overhaul of Planetary Conquests. There's also some discussion on why streamlining the leveling experience may or may not be a good thing.