possible villain returning in Terror From Beyond

DreksOrden

so for those of you who have not heard a familiar enemy will be reurning in terror from beyond. I would like to see who you think it might be. Personally me opinion is split between Kephess (Most likley), Darth malgus (less likley) and possibly SOA (wishful thinking) what do you guys think?

so for those of you who have not heard a familiar enemy will be reurning in terror from beyond. I would like to see who you think it might be. Personally me opinion is split between Kephess (Most likley), Darth malgus (less likley) and possibly SOA (wishful thinking) what do you guys think?

I think it is either Revan, Hk-47, Darth Malgus or Grand Moff Kilren (I believe Kilren is alive because you can't loot him).

Edited by Tuscad

Hm, I went back and looked at this old content leak page http://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks

Obviously Terror From Beyond got pushed back from being 1.3 to 1.4...probably due to a number of factors. So if you click on 1.3 you see some stuff about what this patch was supposed to contain.

Stuff could have changed drastically, but still, could be an indication of what we will see.

I believe its Kephess, on the Terror From Beyond leaks posted above their are several quotes pointing to his return:

"One last thing: The leader of the invaders that opened the hypergate roughly matches the Dread Masters' servant on Denova: Kephess."

"The Republic is in your debt as well. We may never know why Kephess opened the hypergate, or what the Dread Masters were planning, but you stopped them here."

"The one you call Kephess is now perpendicular to the hypergate. He must be terminated, but we do not have bisectors capable of this."

"We reviewed the Gree droids' security recordings. Kephess--our old Trandoshan friend from Denova--was lurking around the hypergate."

Looks like Malgus is gonna have to wait :(

Edited by Beniboybling

I'd be very surprised if it was Malgus as A. he had no previous connection to the Dread Masters that we are aware of and B. His apprentice is starring in the new book and will be gunning for us in game, I think they will keep Malgus out of the picture until at least that is resolved.

It's most likely Kephess or if they want to throw a curveball in there, Revan.

well it looks even more likley that kephess is the returning villain but i still kinda want it to be Soa because it really doesnt do an ancient rakata warlord justice to be brought down after being killed by a bunch of fresh lvl 50's who beat him by dropping pillars on his head and kicking him while hes down.