[carnage] Charge -> deadly throw -> ravage

anwg

I can never fit another attack between charge and deadly throw, the root always drops off before the GCD is over. However usually I can fit in something between deadly throw and ravage. Does anyone else have the same experience?

I know what you are saying, but practicing on the dummy the root from charge always falls off first, leaving a 0.5-1 second gap, maybe it's animation delay of deadly throw.

And sometimes you have to charge, like in Hutball the carrier is one level above. I'm not going to walk up to him.

I know what you are saying, but practicing on the dummy the root from charge always falls off first, leaving a 0.5-1 second gap, maybe it's animation delay of deadly throw.

And sometimes you have to charge, like in Hutball the carrier is one level above. I'm not going to walk up to him.

Yes, there are always going to be times where you need to use charge; Xerain was being very closed-minded.

No no I wasn't. I was telling him not to open with charge if he doesn't have to...

For PVP... completely agree.

For many PVE situations... no reason not to.

But then again, I'm not a big fan of Carnage in PVE, so it's hardly relevant.

No no I wasn't. I was telling him not to open with charge if he doesn't have to...

Well, not sure what that has to do with chain rooting.

After further testing on the dummy, it seems the debuffs from deadly throw is only applied when the saber hits the dummy, not when I pressed the button, that's the reason for the gap.

Ok go open on a sorc with charge and get knocked back then QQ when he runs away and DOT's you up.

lol, this is what I am referring to. This is so subjective; the situation differs every time.

The sorc could have low health, and they have a delay on their knockback, so you can circle them to be knocked in a favourable direction, accompanied by a root to keep them in place.

I just don't agree with such black and white thinking, nor advice.