The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What's Your Favourite Title?

Beniboybling

I think the title system in SWTOR is pretty cool, especially 'Darth'. Other than that my favourite is 'Homewrecker' purely because of its description - "You gained this title when you killed everyone" typical me. I've also seen a couple of people with the title 'Throne-Breaker' which is awesome.

(There should also definitely be a 'Mandalorian' title)

I'm not the forum police, but is this supposed to be here? Anyways I would say Darth is my favorite as I have not changed it since I got it even after I got war lord and I wont change it even when I get elite war lord. Other than that I even ate the 150 light side points just to get the Imperial Loyalist title because:

A. I am a man of the Empire.

B. Competent Sentient is insulting.

Black Bisector.

In simple, happy language words, I like a title that informs the galaxy that I can resolve yellow perpendicular to green parallel.

It's purple parallel and green vertex.

What are you, blue optuse?

On the subject, I don't know why, but I've been using "Rakghoul's bane" since I first got it. Maybe because I have a pet rakling. Maybe because nobody knows how to get the title.

I would have to Say that for Imperial Characters at least for the Sith its the Darth Title and for the Bounty Hunter it would have to be "Republics Most Wanted" I like this one because in some way the BH ends up getting alot of people mad. For the Republic side so far is the Master Title (If you have enough LS point to get it that is). For Smuggler Havent changed her title from Captain since I got it (Play the character similar to Han Solo's early personality when choosing conversation options). For Trooper havent played it enough to know all the titles you can get for it. .

I quite like the Knight of Alderaan title from the BH storyline, it sort of fits with the character canon I have in my head for him.

On my smuggler, whilst there's been the odd title here or there I might have liked to have used, I just can't bring myself to remove the Captain one....it fits.