Can't add augments.

BurnedRemains

Is this a bug? I am trying to add two augment slots to my WH Relic and Matrix Cube. For some reason it will not allow me too. Any idea why not?

1- Equip the relics

2- Find a modification table

3- Use the drop-down box on the top to select the desired relic

4- Use the drop-down box on the bottom to select the desired augment slot level

5- Enjoy your newly augmented relics

Hmm, are you adding the right level augment kit? MK-6?

I do remember having an issue on the first day, but have not encountered it since. Maybe a re-log, or a re-boot if all seems in order?

Idk what is going on. It just simply does not want to work. I've tried re log re boot everything. Idk what to do at this point.

1- Equip the relics

2- Find a modification table

3- Use the drop-down box on the top to select the desired relic

4- Use the drop-down box on the bottom to select the desired augment slot level

5- Add the MK-6 Augment kit to your item

6- Add the augment to the newly augmentable item

7- Enjoy your newly augmented relics

Fixed it. You missed a couple.

Edited by jgoldsack

You can't augment the matrix cube.

I think he ment relics. Both my relics are augmented. All my gear is. Ear pieces. Implants. Off hand. 14 augments total. This is what i do. Unequip the item i want to augment. Find the station to use. Right click on the station and drag the piece from my inventory to the station. Make sure the augment slot mk-6 is in your inventory as well as your augment. Use the pull down window at the bottom and choose augment slot 6 and click apply. Drag your augment to the new slot and click apply. Reequip the item from your inventory. You should be fine.

Edited by Fleurdelis

Is this a bug? I am trying to add two augment slots to my WH Relic and Matrix Cube. For some reason it will not allow me too. Any idea why not?

A guildmate reported this problem yesterday when trying to augment his matrix cube.

Sounds like a bug, Use the report in-game and wait for a answer.

Edited by Rafael_Peres

if this is the case then how is my matrix cube augmented O.o

Congrats, I've tried on several occassions can't augment mine.

Edit got it done, I just assumed you couldn't, for the op there seems to be a bug with some of the cubes.

Make sure your relics/cubes are equipped on your character and not in you inventory, then drag and drop them from there, this bypasses the bug for some reason.

Edited by United_Strafes

It does bug sometimes with cubes and relics there are two ways around it as far as I know.

1. Sometimes the bug is station specific. Try using a different augmentation station.

2. Drop the relic/cube directly into the augmentation station, do not select from list.

I hope this helps.

It does bug sometimes with cubes and relics there are two ways around it as far as I know.

1. Sometimes the bug is station specific. Try using a different augmentation station.

2. Drop the relic/cube directly into the augmentation station, do not select from list.

I hope this helps.

Yes, manually click and drop your relics onto the open station, don't right-click like with any other piece of gear.