Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Content

I_Sithed_MyPants

Anyone care to guess when the new content will be coming out? Ive heard people say next month, end of the year, few weeks etc. But does anybody actually have any idea?

Need something to look forward to! My guilds gone from being online daily to showing up twice a week for ops & pilgrim, need something soon!

Anyone care to guess when the new content will be coming out? Ive heard people say next month, end of the year, few weeks etc. But does anybody actually have any idea?

Need something to look forward to! My guilds gone from being online daily to showing up twice a week for ops & pilgrim, need something soon!

Terror from Beyond has been confirmed pretty much. Not sure if anything else is coming with that content update. They are keeping their cards pretty close to the chest.

Edited by TheBetty
spelling

Well according to the Press Conference from Bioware's new manager at Gamescom. Should be going something like the following:

Terror from Beyond: Sept

New Space Missions: Oct - Nov

Warzones: Nov-Dec

Source: http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/21284-ea-press-conference-at-gamescom

What's really sad is that during the press conference, the audience clapped for all the other products except for SWTOR. =(

Did that HK-droid disappear somewhere, or is it waiting for the cash shop? Kind of funny that they were implying in the beginning of summer that it is coming quite soon, and after the f2p announcement it went to total silence while some other content has atleast approximate dates.

Did that HK-droid disappear somewhere, or is it waiting for the cash shop? Kind of funny that they were implying in the beginning of summer that it is coming quite soon, and after the f2p announcement it went to total silence while some other content has atleast approximate dates.

It will either be a cash shop quest pack or it will be included in their new "expansion"

It will either be a cash shop quest pack or it will be included in their new "expansion"

26:30 onward - "stuff" that would imply a "epic" quest, that would need chars on both sides. I think he`s talking about HK-51.

Of course, they almost never respected their word, so, it might very well be Cash Shop... stuff.

26:30 onward - "stuff" that would imply a "epic" quest, that would need chars on both sides. I think he`s talking about HK-51.

Of course, they almost never respected their word, so, it might very well be Cash Shop... stuff.

Yes, thats what im talking about too. Im not saying HK will be on the cash shop... im saying the quest to get him could be on the cash shop.

Yes, thats what im talking about too. Im not saying HK will be on the cash shop... im saying the quest to get him could be on the cash shop.

That would be a really cheap shot below the belt. Hopefully it will be bundled with Makeb, or afterwards as "content". Hope never dies ...

Because HK-51 would qualify as content, which subs are supposed to get for free. Limiting content for subs would really be bad mojo.

Edited by Styxx

That would be a really cheap shot below the belt. Hopefully it will be bundled with Makeb, or afterwards as "content". Hope never dies ...

I dont think they would charge subscribers for it, just F2P people. I would more bet that they will bundle it with Makeb though because they are trying to call it an expansion. If they want to call it that then they have to put something in it. Still a hit below the belt IMO though.

I dont think they would charge subscribers for it, just F2P people. I would more bet that they will bundle it with Makeb though because they are trying to call it an expansion. If they want to call it that then they have to put something in it. Still a hit below the belt IMO though.

As long as they don`t charge for it, trying to milk it as "Expansion", I`m happy. Cos I intend to still keep a sub.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.