Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

To those Sorcs and unimportant jedi mirror

Azrienov

I don't like the fact that your bubble's blocking debuff starts the same moment the shield itself goes on.... It makes it pretty easy to string it together twice in one fight, and having a few thousand free HP is nothing to sniff at. If you want a buff thats fine, but this mechanic should be fixed into that bargain.

I don't like the fact that your bubble's blocking debuff starts the same moment the shield itself goes on.... It makes it pretty easy to string it together twice in one fight, and having a few thousand free HP is nothing to sniff at. If you want a buff thats fine, but this mechanic should be fixed into that bargain.

What? I don't understand exactly what you are trying to say but I have 2 points:

1 - Most classes can knock the shield off in one hit making it a waste of GCD.

2 - I can't string them together, there is a 20 sec debuff. If you cannot do 2-3k dmg to me in 20 sec then I don't need any bubbles or buffs to destroy you while also eating a turkey dinner. In 20 secs I will kill you, the only problem with my sorc is that it only takes 15-18 secs for a mara or PT to kill me.

Yes he means the sorc cast it before fight and find somewhere to go afk for 10 to 15 second while watching his team gets wtfpwnt in the rare then he starts attacking when the bubble has like 5 to 10 second left. Then the 1st bubble got broken by a railshot +2000 damage. He can instantly rebubble and the next railshot will also only hit him for another 2000.

And for OP's merc comment?

Heres the replies that I see a lot on the forms now days so I will reuse it.

I know a 3200 rating dps merc he will have a word with you on how to play. Mercs are fine, at least the skilled ones.

Edited by warultima

Aww... dry your eyes, Nancy.

I'm a merc.

I don't want to hear it sir.

Merc? You mean that class with equal healing, heavy armor, and a defensive shield with high uptime to boot (one that doesnt expire due to 3k damage done).

Seriously, Merc healers should be better then Sorc ones in pvp, unless they are just bad healers. Sorc takes considerably more work. Nothing like being a squishy turret healer!

Merc? You mean that class with equal healing, heavy armor, and a defensive shield with high uptime to boot (one that doesnt expire due to 3k damage done).

Seriously, Merc healers should be better then Sorc ones in pvp, unless they are just bad healers. Sorc takes considerably more work. Nothing like being a squishy turret healer!

You mean the shield that has a 2 minute CD? High uptime indeed.

And we don't like being crit for 4k+ regularly, being shut down with 1-2 interrupts, and having our 2 questionable defensive 'cooldowns' negated with ease.

Get over it.

This.

As exciting as our gameplay of "run away!!!!" when anything attacks us is, without our shield mechanics (which actually might need a buff...not nerf) we may actually spend 70% of a game pillar humping just to survive.

No thanks.

Yes he means the sorc cast it before fight and find somewhere to go afk for 10 to 15 second while watching his team gets wtfpwnt in the rare then he starts attacking when the bubble has like 5 to 10 second left. Then the 1st bubble got broken by a railshot +2000 damage. He can instantly rebubble and the next railshot will also only hit him for another 2000.

And for OP's merc comment?

Heres the replies that I see a lot on the forms now days so I will reuse it.

I know a 3200 rating dps merc he will have a word with you on how to play. Mercs are fine, at least the skilled ones.

Outliers do not decide whether or not a class is fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.