An in-depth look at: Revan

Aurbere

If he was able to learn the Emperor's Abilties he would have wiped the floor with the 4 Combatants sent to kill him in the Foundry.

That theory was off the top of my head, but you're right. In my opinion, everything points to Revan being dead.

If you want my honest opinion, I don't think Revan should have been in the game at all. Death at the hands of the most powerful being in the galaxy would have been fitting to end Revans story.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was simple, if the writers want him alive then it wouldn't be a hard thing for then to do and a bit of clever writing would sort out the canon issue.

Also ever wonder how he escaped the emperors prison? Not sure about the republic side but I know on the IMPs side it's not explained. Maybe he has used fold space before

But considering they tried to kill him off in beta. I don't think he will be coming back

My point was simple, if the writers want him alive then it wouldn't be a hard thing for then to do and a bit of clever writing would sort out the canon issue.

Also ever wonder how he escaped the emperors prison? Not sure about the republic side but I know on the IMPs side it's not explained. Maybe he has used fold space before

But considering they tried to kill him off in beta. I don't think he will be coming back

Rep's free him...

The republic finds him and frees him.

Because it was only ever used by the Aang Ti Species. And it can't just be self-learned. Revan was imprisoned for 300 years, how could he have learned the ability?

He would have discovered that he had the ability a long time before in more dire situations.

i'm sorry i was going to leave it but, this statement wrong.

only the aang ti know force walking/fold space, so for any1 else to know it would be breaking canon?

(sorry i paraphrased that, but i guess that is what you are saying)

this is not how canon works, as far as we know only the aang ti know the ability, but we don't know everything, and what we know may be wrong. when we learn something new in a story its called a plot twist, it happens all the time. and it doesn't mean canon has been broken, it means, we have learned something new.

so if some writer wanted to make some1 else know force walking/fold space that wouldn't be a canon breaker, an example of a canon breaker would be, meeting the aang ti in a new book and finding out they are not and never have been force sensitive.

to the person saying if revan could fold space then it would take more than 4 mid level character to beat him, well thats just game design and has nothing to do with this at all, for instance the emperor is the most powerful being of his time, so surely it would take 16 man OP team on double nightmare mode to kill him eh?

lastly my idea of revan being born with fold space and it being a dormant ability, was a quick idea off the top of my head, it might sound silly to ppl, but doesn't make it impossible, unlikely sure, but hey then again revan is well overpowered and if drew was writing the story who knows. but my point is a clever writer, much better at this than me could write this, or something like this and make it make sense

but as i said, i doubt revan will be coming back. there is 3 big ppl that i know of that died, i think 1 will be coming back, i dont' think its revan tho :D

Edited by grandmthethird

Violating canon is not a great deal, Cade Skywalker was the first one to use the force to revive someone, and in the game we see the Barsen'thor using it all the time

Does the JC revive someone? I've been playing a JC and haven't seen it happen.