What to do know ? Advance gear question

MrWhoCares

I currently have 1140 primary damage and i still can get this higher, basically your taking the mods and enhancement from the Eliminator Boots and putting them into the slots of your other items, so you increase your power as much as possible. Aim is also very important for DPS PT you will need the 18aim 12end Augments on all items, this currently gives me 1904 Aim, thats with the 4% buff from the talent tree.

You should also get all the aim datacrons, for added power..

You will see that your crit % is very low think mine is 22% but dont let that deter you, you will do far more dmg than ever before, i can do 800k dmg in a huttball in PUGs, and my average DPS is around 700/800. I have also done a 1453.54 dps on one game, which you will agree is epic.

I also recommend grabbing the Black Hole belt, that gives u alot of power and aim, you lose Expertise but you can afford to lose a little.

I am curious about this too. So if you are low in crit and surge but high in power how much damage does your railshot do? I have a high crit and medium surge with average power and my railshots vary wildly in damage. Usually I hit for about 3300 but sometimes its less than 1000 and other times 4500.

I am trying to find the perfect balance for a Pyro PT like everyone else. Any suggestions on expertise level, aim, endurance, crits, surge , power, and tech power? Basically I'm in generic WH Eliminator gear now with a few exceptions to increase crit and all my augments are aim or power.

No I meant I crit for 4500 usually and I have a fairly high crit rating plus the bonus crit for WH gear. I want to know what kind of damage people using high aim/power ratings are getting on their railshots typically. I'm trying to decide if I need to lower my crit in favor of power basically. Edited by Lorenzas

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.