The Perfect Quest: The Fight for Axial Park

Qonor

The Fight for Axial Park

Axial Park, Corellia

Led by General Hesker (doing voiceovers)

I meant to post this many months ago when I hit 50 on my first character because of how much I loved this mission's design and delivery. My opinion did not waver when I hit 50 on my second character. More missions should be like this one.

In case you can't remember what this mission was like, Hesker calls you on the celly every time a stage in the mission is completed and updates your mission objectives with the next steps. You then continue exploring new areas of the map as you proceed. No running back to home base. No annoying travel time back and forth, just the next step. After doing this mission it made normal mission design seem ridiculous to me with all the running back and forth to turn things in.

I can't be alone in noticing the awesomeness of this mission's design and that it's one of a kind.

The Fight for Axial Park

Axial Park, Corellia

Led by General Hesker (doing voiceovers)

I can't be alone in noticing the awesomeness of this mission's design and that it's one of a kind.

Not so much for me. The only thing the kept going through my mind was "Are we done yet?" Not a quest to do if you are in "just one more quest before I go to sleep" mode. :p

Now that I know this will be a chain, I will budget time accordingly for the next few characters that do it. ;)

Edited by Urael

Yeah, Corellia has some of the best questing experience and is easily the most immersive planet out there. It's everything Coruscant should have been (a huge city with millions of nooks and crannies to explore, not just a few hallways underground). Even though I have gone through there at least twice on each faction I can't help but always look around in wonder at the incredible detail and pan my camera upwards and look at the skyline. It feels like a real Sci-Fi city.

It's just a shame that most people hit 50 long before even arriving on the planet and so they skip everything other than their class quests. Vertical scaling of levels or gear and story-driven games don't really mix in my opinion :/ You have to go out of your way to really let yourself enjoy the content.

Edited by Jenzali